Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eirenne
    Ben and Claudia have incredible chemistry. If you didn't think so before not ever seeing Farscape you can still see it now even though these two characters are far from being shippy. They just light up the screen with just a simple look between the two of them. I have never seen anything like it. I can't even think of another TV couple that smokes like these two did and still do...
    You know I agree.

Sybil

Comment

I'm so glad this thread exists. I too loved BB and CB in Farscape. I really loved their chemistry and I think it's still evident here on SG-1. I'd love to see them get together myself. I admit that Daniel and Vala have some chemistry, but when it comes down to it I'm more in favor of a Cam/Vala ship than Daniel/Vala (one of the reasons being that I'm also a Sam/Daniel shipper... *ducks*). I notice that a lot of people here seem to like Daniel/Vala instead so I hope you won't hold it against me if I don't.

I know someone mentioned an ep where they go to Mitchell's high school reunion... I don't know if it was mentioned here before, but I read in TV Guide some time ago that in this episode,
      Spoiler:
      they would finally "make sparks."

I like to hope that that is promising.

Last edited by JessM; 06 August 2006, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
        I'm so glad this thread exists. I too loved BB and CB in Farscape. I really loved their chemistry and I think it's still evident here on SG-1. I'd love to see them get together myself. I admit that Daniel and Vala have some chemistry, but when it comes down to it I'm more in favor of a Cam/Vala ship than Daniel/Vala (one of the reasons being that I'm also a Sam/Daniel shipper... *ducks*). I notice that a lot of people here seem to like Daniel/Vala instead so I hope you won't hold it against me if I don't.

I know someone mentioned an ep where they go to Mitchell's high school reunion... I don't know if it was mentioned here before, but I read in TV Guide some time ago that in this episode,
        Spoiler:
        they would finally "make sparks."

I like to hope that that is promising.

That would be freakin' crazy. Not only might I get a bit of Scape Deja Vu, but maybe my plot bunnies for these two would eat me... and then I'd have a fic for them. Don't worry JessM, I like both Daniel/Vala and Cameron/Vala...
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

just maybe ....

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
            Yeah, that'd be something right there, as for a romantic relationship... ehhh... you know, change the character around because especially recently, there seems to be more of Aeryn coming forth, or at least that's my feeling.
            Maybe it's because she's had to actually fight a few times. I still don't see much of Aeryn in her--seems a little more like Chiana to me (you know, the grey chick from FS). Chiana could kiss, kick or cry her way out of anything. Vala's definitely done more of the kiss/kick/cry route.

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
              Maybe it's because she's had to actually fight a few times. I still don't see much of Aeryn in her--seems a little more like Chiana to me (you know, the grey chick from FS). Chiana could kiss, kick or cry her way out of anything. Vala's definitely done more of the kiss/kick/cry route.
              Or Sparky (The green puppet and no, he isn't Cermit )...He also do and say what ever he wants and he love GOLD

Last edited by valaCB; 06 August 2006, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
                Good point... I can see that too. I guess we just need to see more of Vala this season... either way.. I still ship Cam/Vala.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                  Or Sparky (The green puppet and no, he isn't Cermit )...He also do and say what ever he wants and he love GOLD

LOL--I agree with you on the Sparky thing. Last year, I actually thought of her more like Sparky than like Chi. For one thing, she was always eating and was very greedy when it came to jewels and such. So a, um...much sexier version of Rygel

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                    but then i could have sworn in last nites ep, they were kinda flirting or can that be blamed on my shippy scape heart.
                    I saw it too, my shippy scaper heart caught that flirty scene right at the beginning. Ben and Claudia can say more with just their eyes in a matter of seconds than other actors in 15 minutes of ongoing dialogue.

Once they lock eyes -- forget it! The steam starts melting down the TV (and my shippy scaper heart right along with it).

The writers really need to start putting these 2 together more often. (Please, please.....)

I know there are the Vala/Daniel shippers but I have never seen any kind of heat generated between Claudia and Michael. Comedy timing yes, but passion (the I want to rip off your clothes passion), sorry, I haven't felt that kind of chemistry from them.

But then I understand the SG-1 is not about relationships, so I really don't expect too much in the romance dept from any of the characters.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi woman
                      I saw it too, my shippy scaper heart caught that flirty scene right at the beginning. Ben and Claudia can say more with just their eyes in a matter of seconds than other actors in 15 minutes of ongoing dialogue.

Once they lock eyes -- forget it! The steam starts melting down the TV (and my shippy scaper heart right along with it).

The writers really need to start putting these 2 together more often. (Please, please.....)

I know there are the Vala/Daniel shippers but I have never seen any kind of heat generated between Claudia and Michael. Comedy timing yes, but passion (the I want to rip off your clothes passion), sorry, I haven't felt that kind of chemistry from them.

But then I understand the SG-1 is not about relationships, so I really don't expect too much in the romance dept from any of the characters.
                      I agree. Ben and Claudia have a tremendous chemistry. MS and CB? I have never been able to see it. I get nothing from them. But put Ben in there with her and steam starts rising.

Sybil

Comment

I totally agree with your sentiment scifi woman - sometimes word are not necessary between these two. They know how to burn up the screen...

Comment

I'll second that.

And also between Sam and Cam. I can feel friendship but not passion.
                          reminder - it's Stargate and there's no passion in this series.

A Farscape picture

Comment

Maybe this is why they try and avoid putting Ben and Claudia in the same scene together... because the chemistry just ignites between them.

SciFiwoman... I love how you phrased that... 'the I want to rip off your clothes passion'

Comment

Cpt Ritter:
                              Maybe this is why they try and avoid putting Ben and Claudia in the same scene together... because the chemistry just ignites between them."

ValaCB:
                              "And also between Sam and Cam. I can feel friendship but not passion."
                              "

Thank you for the Farscape picture! I would love to see Sam and Cam together more often too -- I love the way their friendship is unfolding.

eirenne, sshester

- - - - - - - - -

Your remarks all remind me of that fabulous picture of Vala and Cam in a scene from the "The Ties that Bind". TPTB said they needed to scrap that scene because of time restraints but we know the REAL truth .

...and for your viewing pleasure ..... just look at the heat generated between those two .....

(well, I'm going to try and add the picture altho I am not sure I'm doing it right)....

Edited to add: don't know why it came out as an attached thumbnail but you can click on it to see a larger size -- I JUST LOVE THIS PICTURE!)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Agreed, and in a way it's a shame. To each his own I guess, but this is why I like Farscape just a little better.

Oh, and how much do I love that picture?

Originally posted by valaCB
                                reminder - it's Stargate and there's no passion in this series.

A Farscape picture

Banner by *E*K*R*

Comment

Working...
                                X