Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Okay, okay..I know that this may sound a bit crazy, but I figured since the characters (John/Aeryn) where shipped on Farscape...why not ship them on Stargate SG-1! So sit down..relax...and ship Vala and Cameron away....
    sigpic

Pretty sure this will be a pipe dream. From what I read and heard, they are trying to keep these two as far away from each other as possible.

I am a huge J/A shipper and though I love Ben and Claudia, I think in this venue, I would have a hard time with a Vala/Mitchell ship. I am just going to sit back and enjoy Ben and Claudia back on the small screen together. For as long as it lasts.

Comment

Eh? You never know what'll happen
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
        Eh? You never know what'll happen
        Claudia is only for 6 epis sooo...no chance for this ship. still i will enjoy watching Ben and Claudia on screen. who knowes maybe they will make a movie together in the future

Comment

Comment

It won't happen. As much as I love John and Aeryn, my vote goes for Daniel / Vala ship BTW, where that thread is hidden?

Comment

i think it maybe in OT (dan/vala.. either that or in the S8 or S9 folder for SG1)

yea yea yea... i knew you'd place the blame on me PM
              sigpic

Comment

eh? I will most likely probably go with Dan/Vala too but I thought I would make this ship thread for anyone who wanted to go Cameron/Vala
                sigpic

Comment

so any thoughts lately... they had some good interaction in last nites eppy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Im IN even if its not possible...lol

Comment

I'm a huuuuge John & Aeryn shipper, but to be honest I don't want to see a Vala/Mitchell ship.
                      I DO want to see some Vala/Daniel ship, though. Not in a proper relationship, more in a friendship with a spark kind of way.

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Ohhh..I can't help myself. I know I shouldn't, but secretly, I am shipping for Cam/Vala. They're just so good together, and they have such chemistry on screen, and play off each other so well. And it's not like its a straight forward copy of John/Aeryn, cos Cam and Vala are both very different from John and Aeryn.

I can't see it happening, I don't think TPTB will let in, but i'm going to happily sit back and enjoy the little bits of ship i see between those two...and at least i'm not the only one any more
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          Ohhh..I can't help myself. I know I shouldn't, but secretly, I am shipping for Cam/Vala. They're just so good together, and they have such chemistry on screen, and play off each other so well. And it's not like its a straight forward copy of John/Aeryn, cos Cam and Vala are both very different from John and Aeryn.
                          exactly! theyr not J and A, they are CaM and Vala . Claudia and ben's chemistry on screen is amazing .
                          but itsnot going to happen

Comment

exactly! theyr not J and A, they are CaM and Vala . Claudia and ben's chemistry on screen is amazing .
                            but itsnot going to happen
                            Oh, their chemistry is obvious. But I've been intrigued and charmed by the animosity between Daniel and Vala so I'll root for them.

A.

*leans against wall, crosses arms and adopts her best 'I'm a stubborn 3 year old stance*
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

yea... who wouldnt... but then we havent seen that much actuall interaction with cam/vala but the scenes that they've had together have been wonderful.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X