Secrets (209)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
    Nope, we never found out if it were an accident or not.
    Yup, pretty much left that up to the audience to decide.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I LOVE all of the Sam and Jack stuff. I LOVE the introduction of Carmen Argenziano. And the scene with the reporter is just so great. Unfortunately whenever I see Chris Owens all I can think is Agent Jeffrey Spender from the X-Files. I remember the first time I spotted him in this episode I hope it would miraculously be an impossible crossover.

The stuff with Daniel and Sha're is okay, but I've never much been a fan of Vaitiare Hirshon. I LOVE Erick Avari and I wish Kasuf was in more episodes. Well that isn't exactly true. I don't actually like Avari playing Kasuf, but only because I love Avari's voice. It was made for voice overs and narration. Kasuf doesn't really have a lot of monologues that utilize Avari's skills.

I think this would be consider a decent episode if it was just about Daniel and Sha're, but the Jack and Sam stuff makes it a phenomenal episode. The fact that they had to go to that reception was written into the episode was great, but adding the reporter angle when O'Neill tries to get away for a moment was fantastic. Here is a guy who has started living his life almost completely in the shadows on his own planet and as soon as he shows his face, WHAM!!!!! Classic.

Comment

Errors :

1. Closed zat again:
        http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/2x09/01.jpg

2. Animation error: the ring transport merges with the DHD. It can be seen only if you stop the scene. There are no shadows either.
        http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/2x09/03.jpg
        http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/2x09/04.jpg
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
          I notice this happens quite more times than one might think too.

Maybe they didn't have the hero-props on standby so they had to make do.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Jwizzman View Post
            cool, didn't know that but I looked it up and it's true

the only thing that bugs me about this episode is that they suddenly forgot all about thor's new hammer...why the hell didn't they go there...plain old stupid if you ask me.
            Yep, just watched this episode again and all I'm thinking is "Quick! Take her to Thor's Hammer right now!"

Thor's Chariot explicitly states there is ONLY an exception for Teal'c. With the goa'uld asleep they could have literally taken her to the planet, held on to her to get transported in, then simply carried her through Thor's Hammer.

I would assume the Asgard would take the baby into account, but regardless that was still the best plan, to IMMEDIATELY go to Thor's Hammer.

Comment

Working...
            X