Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zankou,The Charmed Ones,Elders,Whitelighters & Avatars( Charmed)vs Replicators&Orii)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zankou,The Charmed Ones,Elders,Whitelighters & Avatars( Charmed)vs Replicators&Orii)

Post your thoughts here.

Please be nice.

LOL!!! this is the strangest versus iv seen yet!!!

it'd be a close match. id say the replicators/orii would win but in theory if they won, the avatars could just keep turning back time provided they had enough magic in their collective. plus whitelighters couldn't die and avatars are basically invincible. the replicators/orii wouldn't really be able to harm them, bit same applies to the charmed team given human form replicators seem pretty much invulnerable and the orii.....well im trying to stay off the spoilers but it'll be a safe assumption to say they'll be v.v.v. macho. but ill stick with my original assumption, replicators/orii all the way!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Both sides are pretty much invinsible.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

hmm, who would win, i'd definately say that the replicators & orii would have there behinds whupped, think about it, if zankou, the charmed one's, the elders, the whitelighters and the avartars pulled there powers together and greated one massive spell they would totally anileate the enemy.

although they are mortal enemies i'm sure both good and evil would come together to defeat a common enemy, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Comment

Working...
        X