This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Park and Teyla Training? NOT!

Last edited by 2BAM; 27 May 2005, 01:10 AM.

Wow, you provide such good sources. Now I see everything that was unclear crystal clear.

Comment

Thanx. It is bothersome to keep quiet for so long about something so wrong. I had to say something finally because people are still talking as if this was the truth without a clue...................

Comment

You do know that if they're clueless then you are one of them right?

Comment

I believe that "rumor" was posted as an article here at Gateworld several months ago - and usually Darren and David are very good at verifying info before posting anything.

If I am wrong, would one of the mods please correct me. Thanks.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Whether it is true or a rumor, it really isn't that big of a deal. How are you so certain it isn't tru anyways?
            sigpic

Comment

OK, I admit total ignorance....just who the heck is Ray Park??????
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                OK, I admit total ignorance....just who the heck is Ray Park??????

He played Darth Maul in "Phantom Menace". He moves his body rather well.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

tra la la la la.
                  Last edited by David; 17 October 2005, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

Thank you FoolishPleasure, for answering my question. Now I really feel like a total [fill in the blank].
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      Thank you FoolishPleasure, for answering my question. Now I really feel like a total [fill in the blank].
                      You're not the only one, who didn't know who Mr. Park was. But, heh, I've tried to watch Star Wars, and failed. Ah, what can I say? It's not my cup of tea.

Mandeep

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                        I have no idea where this stupid rumor came about regarding Rachel and Ray Park training together in the off season. ... No, they have not trained together in any form of martial art.............ever.
                        My dumb question is ... who cares. Are yoou indicating 'training' as some other thing? That would be unkind, rude, and really bad if not true. And even if true, again ..... who cares!
                        The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

I love it how as soon as you introduce good evidence (thanks David!) the people who start threads like these just disappear.....
                          I for one am interested in seeing how the martial arts is going to play out on screen.
                          And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                          Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                          Daniel: Oh! You see?
                          Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                            I have no idea where this stupid rumor came about regarding Rachel and Ray Park training together in the off season. Yes, she has met him at a convention. No, they have not trained together in any form of martial art.............ever. They did have a conversation regarding training. No training happened between them. Got it? One person starts a rumor, and it spreads way to fast. People should check their sources first. Rachel was trained in Vancouver by the Stunt Coordinator of Atlantis, and by members of his stunt team. That is it. Check the facts.
                            Wow...that's wrong. Someone either played a very mean trick on you, or you are the one trying to spread rumors.
                            Liaison of F.O.R.D.
                            Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

He also played the Frog-dude on "X-Men."
                              Liaison of F.O.R.D.
                              Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Working...
                              X