X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 8 - Home

Chevron Nine has uncovered a new episode titled Home

Home is listed as the eighth episode of season 1 of Atlantis. The only information available at this time is that Paul Mullie and Joseph Malozzi will be co-writing the episode. As for the what the episode will be about we are left to speculate. The only possible scenario that I can come up with is we will see the Atlantis team go back to Earth. Seeing as how the episode is called Home.

Idun, Chevron Nine

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

Check out Chevron Nine's exclusive new interview with Stargate Atlantis director David Winning

But Atlantis is there new home. But most likely that they find a way back to Earth.
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by David85
      But Atlantis is there new home. But most likely that they find a way back to Earth.
      I was thinking the samething...
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Ah, but will it REALLY be home, or will it be some head-trippy thing that just has them BELIEVING they're home but more and more details start failing to add up?

Comment

well this makes (updated)
          number title written by directed by
          101 - Rising, Part 1 BW+RCC MW
          102 - Rising, Part 2 BW+RCC MW
          103 - Hide and Seek RCC DWS
          104 - Thirty-Eight minutes BW ?
          105 - Suspicion JM+PM ?
          106 - Childhoods End MG DW
          107 - Poisoning the well DK BT
          108 - Home JM+PM ?
          109 - Underground PDL BT
          110 - The storm (part 1) MG MW
          111 - The eye (part 2) MG MW

for those that don't know the abbreviations:
          BW: Brad Wright
          RCC: Robert C Cooper
          MW: Martin Wood
          DWS: David Warry-Smith
          MG: Martin Gero
          DW: David Winning
          BT: Brad Turner
          JM: Joe Malozzi
          PM: Paul Mullie
          PDL: Peter DeLuise
          DK: Damian Kindler
          Last edited by shockwave; 07 June 2004, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Ah, but will it REALLY be home, or will it be some head-trippy thing that just has them BELIEVING they're home but more and more details start failing to add up?
            Like the season 2 finale?!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
              Like the season 2 finale?!
              Hey, if you find a good idea, use it over and over again.

"Home" was one of my favorite X-Files eps, but I hope they aren't planning something similar in theme for Stargate. That'd just be creepy. And a ripoff.

Comment

"Home" was one of my favorite X-Files eps, but I hope they aren't planning something similar in theme for Stargate. That'd just be creepy. And a ripoff.
                Yup

Comment

I dunno Shadow, Enterprise thought it was a good idea to recycle some other Trek scripts. Let's just hope TPTB don't follow that example.
                  Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                  Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                  Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                  Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                  Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                  Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                  Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

I don't think thats a good idea too

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                      I don't think thats a good idea too
                      Doesn't mean it isn't going to happen. Or maybe it'll be the old, "We've found a way home, but if we use it we could end up putting a lot of people in jeopardy, so we'll have to make a Noble Sacrifice and give up our chance to go home in order to Save the Day/Protect the Innocents."

Comment

Doesn't mean it isn't going to happen. Or maybe it'll be the old, "We've found a way home, but if we use it we could end up putting a lot of people in jeopardy, so we'll have to make a Noble Sacrifice and give up our chance to go home in order to Save the Day/Protect the Innocents."
                        Vise Versa

Comment

Ahh, that's the cheap way out. Jump on the bandwagon and let SG-1 take care of the mess.

You can't be noble all the time.
                          Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                          Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                          Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                          Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                          Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                          Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                          Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

IMDB has this text:

Writing credits (in alphabetical order)
                            Robert C. Cooper co-creator
                            Robert C. Cooper writer (episode 1.01 "Rising: Part One") (episode 1.02 "Rising: Part Two") (episode 1.03 "Hide and Seek")
                            Peter DeLuise writer (episode 1.09 "Underground")
                            Martin Gero writer (episode "Childhood's End") (episode "episode 1.10 "The Storm") (episode "episode 1.11 "The Eye") (episode 1.06 "Childhood's End")
                            Damian Kindler writer (episode 1.07 "Poisoning the Well")
                            Joseph Malozzi writer (episode "episode 1.08 "Home") (episode 1.05 "Suspicion")
                            Paul Mullie writer (episode "episode 1.08 "Home") (episode 1.05 "Suspicion")
                            Brad Wright co-creator
                            Brad Wright writer (episode "episode 1.02 "Rising: Part Two") (episode "episode 1.04 "38 Minutes") (episode 1.01 "Rising: Part One")
                            Brad Wright writer

Comment

Heres a stupid question, but what does that have to do with anything we are currently talking about?

Comment

Working...
                              X