• Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 minutes and 8 seconds
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

9:39

I think that CJ acted perfectly for this episode; however, I rate this one as okay. I really don't have any stand out moments at all.

Comment

This episode is great I love it the acting is superb the actors are great and I think the actress brook parker is beautiful as well as the actress salli Richardson who played drey'auc in Bloodlines

Comment

I can't say this one is one of my favorites. I like the character development alright, but that Zat ending is a bit of a ridiculous cop-out. I do like that Judge gets some real drama and he isn't just the muscle.

Comment

Errors :

1. Teal'c shots Rya'c with a closed zat gun:
            http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/2x08/01.jpg
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

7.35 on the puzzle...

Not a fan of the wife replacement actress... she's fine but I didn't sense much chemistry with Teal'c. It always seemed weird to me that they didn't relocated Teal'c's family after the last visit to Chulac.
                sigpic
                signature art by lunasera

Comment

On my current re-watch...

It's not the greatest episode is it.

Chief Galen Tyrol: But how do you know I'm human?
                  Brother Cavil: Oh, well, maybe because I'm a Cylon, and I've never seen you at any of the meetings.

Comment

Working...
                  X