This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farewell everyone

Since I am unable to post under my LordAnubis account without parental supervision...er...moderation, and since the mods refuse to post a very nice farewell message I had written this morning, I created this account for the explicit purpose of saying good bye to everyone here who I have come to appreciate, respect, and like.

Due to recent events, I was placed on moderation. I'm not going to whine and complain here about anything since I share some of the responsibility in that matter, but at any rate, I wish everyone (most everyone here ) a great life, happiness, and success. It's been a great almost one year on this otherwise decent forum.

I'm not sure how long they will allow this post to remain, but I just wanted to say good bye. I hope they at least give me that much. So, bye now!

If you want to stay in touch, my e-mail is [email protected]. AIM = jwoll84 and Yahoo Messenger is the same, jwoll84. I will not be logging into this account or LordAnubis ever again. So, I won't be checking any PMs, only e-mails.

Special thinks to qasimjavid, Wass, spg_1983, Miss O-Ra, Lord Sinubis, puddlejumper747, Klorel, scaryperson, Egeria, _Anubis, sela, aschen, fifthrace, Bobby/Jolinar, GuardianKentel, and a few others I have come to like and respect. Please keep in touch.

Thanks everyone and see ya on the other side of the Gate!

Peace,
    Jared Karsten Wollschläger
    [email protected]

I think it is a travesty that such a well-liked and respected forum member has been treated like this

The mods asked for his views in the 'mod bias' thread and he gave them - because of that they forced him out.

I hope they are all happy now that they have proved their bias
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Which page are his posts on? I can't find them.

Comment

See this Moderator Bias
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I am so gutted, what more can I say?

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
            I am so gutted, what more can I say?
            Say that you are proud to know him
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
              Say that you are proud to know him
              I am very proud to have known him. I haven't been here that long but he quickly became a friendly face on here, and I have really enjoyed his posts. It just really sucks thay he's left. I'll really miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                a friendly face on here, and I have really enjoyed his posts. It just really sucks thay he's left. I'll really miss him.
                A lot of people think that
                love Torri

Comment

I wish that I could say what I feel, but I fear to do so.
                  The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                    I see a post by Kes and many other members, but none by LordAnubis.

Comment

I have made many friends on this forum and you Jared are one of them, its shame you had to leave like this. I would like to take this opportunity to wish you the best of luck for the future I hope you stay happy, achieve your goals and ambitions.

Keep in touch

Wass
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

what did he say that warranted moderation? ive been following the moderator bias thread and there wasnt anything in there that he said that was against forum rules. this is crazy that someone that has always had good points and was very active in posting has been driven away!

Comment

There was no reason to kick you out! I'd retaliate if I was you!

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

No one has been driven away. No one has been told to leave.

That's all I can say. We keep moderation decisions private. That means not telling anyone else what someone was moderated for, or even if they were moderated at all. Dirty washing isn't much fun.

Madeleine

Comment

Please keep in mind there are always TWO sides to every story. Unless you are privvy to BOTH sides I think it is best to stay out of it

Good luck in all you do Jared and I really hope you find what it is your looking for
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                              X