X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farewell everyone

Hey, everyone (well, not everyone, but most everyone):

I just wanted to say good bye to all of my friends and acqaintences here at Gateworld. It's been cool being a part of this fourm this past year (well, almost year!). However, due to recent events, I'm departing the forum and this is my last post.

Anyway, good luck and thanks for accompanying me on this sci-fi journey the last 10 months. Hope your lives are full and happy and I'll miss Gateworld. If anyone wants to keep in touch, my e-mail is [email protected].

Thanks and good bye

Jared Karsten Wollschläger
    [email protected]

hahahaha.. yeah, i got bored.. i used to call this kid a 14 year old.

Comment

Hey, the guy's a legend of Gateworld folklore! Around long before i was. Well i thought he was cool anyway.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I've only seen a few of your posts but you seem like a nice guy. Sorry to see you leave Bye Anubis *waves*

sigpic
        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I'm also leaving. I definitely will not, I repeat, not, be back again in a week.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

^LOL....good riddance I say.

Comment

Originally posted by someonerandom
              hahahaha.. yeah, i got bored.. i used to call this kid a 14 year old.
              Is that you LordAnubis if it is hey long time no talk hope everything is ok for you.
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
                I'm also leaving. I definitely will not, I repeat, not, be back again in a week.
                Me too, I'm off. Wasted too much time on you lot already
                sigpic
                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

*sneaks back in on tippy toes* just popped in to pick up my things, then I'm off again, for good this time, honest
                  sigpic
                  "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

*ominous voice*

Why would anyone want to leave?

(Please note I'm being silly )
                    Last edited by MartoufMarty; 28 December 2005, 10:09 AM.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                      *ominous voice*

Why would anyone want to leave?
                      You not remember? It was something like getting put on moderation i think it was.

Fair do's to him, he stuck to it. I don't know how he got by the immense withdrawl from being away from GW though.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                        You not remember? It was something like getting put on moderation i think it was.

Fair do's to him, he stuck to it. I don't know how he got by the immense withdrawl from being away from GW though.
                        I was being silly

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Wait, you can leave this place? I thought it was like a prison or something Im going...

5 minutes later...

Ok that was boring, im staying!!!!!!!
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                            I was being silly
                            *Insert curse word here* My bad. Should've noticed that....

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
                              really???!!! wow, fantastic!...sorry to cya go but ya know we never liked each other.
                              cyas....
                              also for everyone who said goodbye to lordanubis today.....he went in april....why are you saying goodbye now?
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                              X