This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pharaoh SG-1 Image

The slow "pan" introduction of the Pharaoh image (Stargate SG-1) does anyone know if this image is a Stargate creation or from Egyptian history...UIF

Could you please elaborate on what you are referring to
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      Could you please elaborate on what you are referring to
      I think they are referring to the old Season 1 to 5 opening credits ;-)

Comment

Is the question was the opening sequence designed for stargate if so then yes

If the question was is the pharoah coffin an original then i would guess no
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Lol, Anyone can see that thing was a fake. It was a manmade replica at least somewhat based on Akhenaten's features, though of poorer design.
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I don't recall them panning on this in the Stargate SG-1 title sequence. It was in the opening of the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
              Lol, Anyone can see that thing was a fake. It was a manmade replica at least somewhat based on Akhenaten's features, though of poorer design.
              And you got your degree in Egyptology from what University? Not everyone can determine props from real items, that's the point, isn't it? As for it being based on Akhenaten.....I would say it was based on several Pharoh's sarcophagi.
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

the panning was done on the pharoh for the first episode, then episode two had the season 1-5 gate pan.

Comment

Working...
                X