'Phenomenon' Teaser On-Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Phenomenon' Teaser On-Line

Fellow Stargate fans, it gives me great pleasure to announce that the teaser for 'Phenomenon,' an original film being produced exclusively for release on GateWorld, is now available.

Since filming is only about 10% complete, please note that it is nowhere near a final product. This five-minute teaser includes exclusive, never-before-seen footage with Joe Flanigan (John Sheppard), David Nykl (Dr. Radek Zelenka), Neil Denis (Rya'c), and Dan Shea (SG-1's stunt coordinator & Sergeant Siler), as well as a select number of the fans who were hand-picked for this early release.

If you have had difficulty downloading our Windows Media Videos in the past, I suggest right clicking and downloading to your computer BEFORE attempting to open.
    Teaser: 30 MB version
    Teaser: 10 MB version

There's still time to become part of the 'Phenomenon!' Click here to sign up!

'PHENOMENON.'
    A FILM BY DAVID READ.
    ORIGINAL MUSIC BY JOSH GAREY.
    A GATEWORLD PRODUCTION.
    Last edited by David; 06 September 2005, 09:33 AM.

Great job David! I'm really looking forward to the finished result.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Good job David!! I'm looking forward to the final product.

eta: hey shipmum!!! you beat me to it!
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Well, except for that one crazy, laughing girl, that was a pretty good teaser. Can't wait to see the end result. *glances at her watch* Any month now, right?

Comment

I didn't see any crazy laughing girl.

sigpic

Comment

I've given Josh a month to score the final film, so hopefully by December. It may very well be debuting on Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Well, except for that one crazy, laughing girl, that was a pretty good teaser.
              Yeah, those crazy thunkers. You just have to wonder about them.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                Well, if I remember correctly when it was filmed... There was that anticipation of a certain someone potentially touching me at that time.

sigpic

Comment

am d/lin right now (but seein as i have dialup that should take a while)... but cant wait to see it... is it gonna be direct to DVD/Vid or actually shown in movie theatres.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey a great job on the teaser David and everyone else who was involved. Great music, great filming and very professional.
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                      yeah, they crazy as loons, all of them..... er, hang on!
                      Thanks for the sneak peak David I'm certainly looking forward to the end result - in fact, that reminds me, i should go watch Trekkies, see how they did it...

Comment

And my part in it will be negligible at best.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                          am d/lin right now (but seein as i have dialup that should take a while)... but cant wait to see it... is it gonna be direct to DVD/Vid or actually shown in movie theatres.
                          It will be available solely on GateWorld for the premiere release -- not in theaters; alas, it is a fandom documentary

At this point no money is being made from the film, so it will not be on DVD [in the forseeable future] -- but we are keeping our options open with everyone.
                          Last edited by David; 27 April 2005, 07:48 PM. Reason: More accurate.

Comment

but should still be good

well guess i gotta start savin money or would it just be avalible to d/l on the site.
                            sigpic

Comment

The film will be entirely free. We are not intending to make any money from it. It is a labor of love and all for the enjoyment of fandom.
                              Last edited by David; 28 April 2005, 09:46 AM. Reason: More accurate.

Comment

Working...
                              X