This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 & SGA crossover theory

There has been some specualtion about crossover between SG-1 and SGA somewhere around mid-season. Whether this is true or not, I got to thinking, what would bring these 2 shows together. and then it hit me.

Apparently there is a 2-parter schedule for the mid-season of both SGA and SG-1. Is it possible that this is where the crossover will be. The is an episode for SG-1 in pre-production called "The Fourth Horseman". In this episode, it has been speculated that a deadly plague/virus is unleashed (most likely on Earth). I am guessing that this is where the 2-part will take place and here is my reasoning behing it.

It is my theory that when the ancients left the MW galaxy to escape the plague and settled in the Pegasus galaxy, they had enough time to find a cure for the plague. Now, we know that the Orii are the new baddies this upcoming season, so if they are the original creators of the plague, they would try and use it on the Ancients descendants. If a crossover is in the works, maybe it will be the SGA who comes to the rescue with a cure that will be discovered on Atlantis.

Any thoughts....

ooooh, sound interesting...

Comment

I'm not so sure. I can see that being an Atlantis 2 parter perhaps, but I don't see how it could be made into 2 sg1 episodes. If SGA finds the cure, all they have to do is distribute it. I for one hope the episode is more interesting than Teal'c and Carter going door to door with syringes.

But I reckon there is a link- and the nanovirus found in Atlantis is similar to the one found on earth. One of the side effects of that was hallucinations, and I remember in an interview with Dan Shea on gateworld he said they would have alot of effects like people getting hit by cars and flying through windscreens. Can't remember the exact words, but it would make sense that stuff like that would happen if people start seeing shapes. Just my theory.

Comment

well what if if the nano virus has been altered to make the infected believe in the orii or to see some other dimention or plane where the orii exist, like in that season 6 episode but in nanovirus fomr not as a machine?
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

If we are led to believe this is the same thing the Ancients had then I could maybe see that.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I had the same theory at one point. But someone said a producer/writer had said the crossover was in the second half of the season, around SGA 2.13. However, I like the idea that SGA may go home rather than SG-1 visiting. The back to back nature of the shows makes it ideal for a crossover, starting the tail end of one Atlantis episode ("hey, we have to go to Earth" "Ok" ::starts pushing buttons, gate opens:: "NEXT TIME, on STARGATE ATLANTIS"), going through an SG-1 ep the next week, and ending that second Atlantis ep. All they'd have to do is delay the SG-1 preview until after Atlantis airs.

Comment

Working...
            X