This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    I luved the ending. I've been an avid JAG watcher until this season when they moved it to Fridays. Juggling JAG, SG-1, Atlantis, BG and real life, I tended to miss JAG once in a while. I missed the past three or four episodes, but made sure I didn't miss last night.

I like how it ended. They got them together but left just enough to let us wonder what the future holds. Where will they live? Will Mattie be with them? etc.... Enough that if they ever want to do a movie, they have some good side stories to use.

(I don't ship much, but I've shipped for Harm and Mac since day one. I'm so happy they got together.)
    I never missed Jag cause what I would do is watch Jag and tape SG1. Or like what I did last night I taped both of them since it was Jag's end. I taped SG1 at the 11 pm show, the 2nd one. I wasn't able to tape Gemini on it's initial showing cause my recorded was on the blink at that time. Will be watching both of them again later

Comment

I used to do the same thing...tape Stargate and watch JAG. I'm really going to miss that show. I liked how they kept the ending really open for a come back of some type. I'm thinking mini-series
      You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down on every one. Come to think of it, I've never landed a plane in my life.
      -Admiral Benson, Hot Shots

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        wow that is such a great idea....why don't you send a letter to Belisario and suggest that. That is amazing. And I agree people would buy it more cause it is for a good cause.

Thanks, I think I will. I also was wondering what they would think about fan-produced frills. You know, maybe holding a contest for fans who produce music videos, with the winners getting their videos included on the disks, and maybe a free season dvd set. Of course there would be different categories of videos, including a "salute to the military" for those who just want to show their appreciation for the men and women who serve in the armed forces. The grand prize winner would win...what? If there was a convention, I suggest a free trip to meet the stars. I know there would be legal stuff to work out (royalties for the music that is used, for instance), but that's what they have a legal department for.

Good sci fi is about special effects. Great sci fi is about people.

Comment

Well....finally I get to add my two cents worth. Either I had no time to pop in or the forum wasn't cooperating.....anyway:

Loved the ending. No doubt whatsoever what's going on. It's about darn time too. I am going to miss Harm now that he's gone....but that's OK cause I still have NCIS!!!!! I am looking forward to checking out the new show they've come up with, the JAG on the west coast....hope it doesn't interfere with my Stargate night though!!!!!
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

You are so right. I will miss Jag and Harm and Mac. In fact last night turned on my tv to see Jag as always but it was not on. So sad. But they did end it very well. My hats off to Belisario.
            As for the other show, have you heard anything more about it? I really do not know much than the randam rumor.
            I also like NCIS and hubby watches that one with me which is cool cause he is only a random watcher of SG1.

Comment

Your hubs sounds like mine....no Stargate fan there...although I've given it the best I've got to convert him. And, no, I haven't heard any more about the new JAG series than what we've already discussed. GateWorld has me so spoiled with Stargate because it is so easy to keep up with the goings on. I've yet to find any other site that keeps me so well informed about any other shows I watch. (((((GateWorld)))))

NCIS ROCKS...as Abby would say!!!!!! I just love all the characters and their interactions. Serious material with funny stuff to lighten the mood. My kind of show! And hubs watches it too!!!!!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

and here i wanted to watch it a few days ago and.... well. it did tape... but no frakkin picture anyone have a tape ya can send me.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                  and here i wanted to watch it a few days ago and.... well. it did tape... but no frakkin picture anyone have a tape ya can send me.
                  Sorry CKO, I didn't tape it ...keep your eyes open for the repeat.
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

NCIS...Abby is the coolest person in that show. DiNozzo you can keep. In fact I hate him at times for being a real "pig" (IMO ). Ducky, I love too. Giggs I think is a "bully" And Kate is ok.
                    I did tape the finally of Jag. And I cannot find a good website to hang around and give my 2c.

Comment

Don't you think that DiNozzo (not how it's spelled I am sure but it works for me!!!) is sort of coming around this season? I find him particularly entertaining although I know he couldn't get away with his crap in the real world. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Mark Harmon... always have. There really isn't anyone on that show that gives me the creeps because I think they work so well together and one or the other always says the snide comment that I would be making under my breath if something does bug me.
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

The best thing going for them as it was with Jag is the stories that they have. They make you come back every week to see what happens next. The ensemble does work very well.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                          NCIS...Abby is the coolest person in that show. DiNozzo you can keep. In fact I hate him at times for being a real "pig" (IMO ). Ducky, I love too. Giggs I think is a "bully" And Kate is ok.
                          I did tape the finally of Jag. And I cannot find a good website to hang around and give my 2c.
                          I think I might be more likely to dislike Tony if he didn't have Kate & Gibbs constantly putting him in his place. I love the interactions between their characters. I think his bravado is mostly for show. I absolutely believe that he totally looks up to Gibbs (hence how he's becoming like him... it was too funny last week when McGee & Abby were commenting on that...)

Gibbs I absolutely love! He gives his people a hard time, but you KNOW that as soon as one of them is in trouble, that same "bully" (yes, I agree that he does have that tendency, but only when people get between him & what he thinks needs to happen) is the one that's getting it done to save their butts! He couldn't have gotten where he is without being smart & getting things done.

I also love that female solidarity thing that Kate & Abby have going. Okay, so I don't think there is a character interaction in that show that I don't love... Obviously, I could go on... and on... and on...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Totally agree with what you had to say Alaskhah about NCIS. Glad to see that it will be back next season!

As for JAG---I didn't see any mention of the spin off show on their fall line-up. Anybody have any more information about it? Maybe a mid-season replacement? Just curious...not sure if I'd watch anyway. No Harm...
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                            X