This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JAG's ending

I'm sure ya'll have heard the news that JAG is coming to a close I'm really sad but I don't want to show to go on without David James Elliott... the ad for this Friday's episode looked so good! You all have to see it!!

big spoilers..
    They kiss!! And he asks her to marry him! I just hope it's not a dream!!

o, i'm going to miss JAG, and that will be so cute if it's really what happens . i'm looking way forward to it!
    Save us from danger, save us from evil
    Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

I would love if for once a series finishes properly what they started...Harm and Mac getting married. But if they do get married, do they go to London or to San Diego. Who gives up their career? Harm has just been promoted as a Capt.

Comment

she could transfer. (hell i havent seen the past few seasons since it moved to fri nites)
        sigpic

Comment

cool they would be both in London. I wonder if the JAG office allow married couples in the same office. I remember when Bud married Harriet there was an issue about them being in the same office. A.J. pulled strings to have them both together in the same office.

Comment

very true he did.

god its been ages since i've actually sat down and watched an eppy... ive maybe watched one or two eppys over the past two seasons or so
            sigpic

Comment

You know, I can't say I'm all that upset over it. The show just seemed like a soap opera the last few seasons.
              It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor
              --Sandman "The Kindly Ones"

"Security clearance?"

Comment

the one thing I didn't like to much about Jag was they had a ball chain on them by the arm forces so they couldn't exactly write freely

Comment

David james Elliot is quitting cause he has a new project that he wants to go to. Apparently it is not yet a done deal

Comment

What's David James Elliott going to do after JAG??

Most of the stories on JAG were almost true stories. I watch the news and say well next month we'll see that on JAG. And it's true. I love the ship between Harm/Mac, it's a good escape from all the other stuff that goes on in JAG. I think most JAG fans like it. I just hope I see them together at the end!!

Comment

Ya that is so true that most of the stories were real and that added to the popularity of the show. As for David James Elliott, what so far is out is that he is in the process with ABC on a project. What that is , I have no idea. But last week's ending you could hear Harm saying I love you Mac and asking her to marry him of course. So we will see what the end shall be. Do hope that they make it to the altar.

Comment

Is it TBC from last wk.. er.. is it a two pt series finalle? or is it just two hr series finalle?
                        sigpic

Comment

Jag is just finishing with a regular one hour ep...I am still crossing fingers that everything worls out and Belisario gives Jag viewers the ship. According to Catherine Bell there were several endings that they did and she does not know which one will air.

Comment

I have never watched JAG just one episode last week ..cuz I wanted to see what they looked like it's too late in the UK but I stayed up for that one .

Anyway ..have they ever kissed before ? or what kind of shippy scenes were they in JAG?
                            Details please

I'm a fan of x-files too ( Mulder and Scully)and I loved all the hand holdings , kisses on the forehead ..the cuddling up in bed ....ect...

Did we have something similar in JAG ?!! I wanna know before I get to watch more episodes Don't want to waste my time ..Is it worth watching it ?!!is n't it too stressfull flike the Sam and Jack ship ..because if it is ..I'm not interested . Do they have JAG in DVD's ..and which seasons?!

Hopefully Sam and Jack will get married too at the end

Thank you

Caty

Comment

They kissed a lot haha. And their shippy scenes were way more shippy then say like Jack/Sam.

My favorite shippy scene is under the mistletoe... spoiler ahead, but kinda an old season.

Mac says, "Awkward moment 310." or something like that and then they kiss.

Comment

Working...
                              X