This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
    The only OT3 that interests me is McKay/Weir/Carter.

Now that has some interesting possibilities
    Do you mean as a love triangle or an actual OT3?
    Because there's been requests for that OT3 at the ficathon so a good chance that by July 15th (end of the ficathon) they'll be some more fic for it. Long time to wait though...

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
      Do you mean as a love triangle or an actual OT3?
      Both, actually. I've discovered that when it comes to getting some good McKay/Carter stuff, I'm very flexable with the details. Adding Weir in would just make it fantastic

I can see it being fluff, as the two women discuss Rodney and how he's changed. It could be Fox's next big hit: "Rodney: Then and Now". I could easily see it as being Rodney angst about whom he should pick to lust after. But it could just as easily be the two women pushing and shoving to get into McKay's limelight. Or, or, or- Basically, it's all fair game

The really odd thing is that I really enjoy fics from the woman's perspective, of which there is very few when it comes to Rodney. Go figure.
      sigpic
      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Both, actually. I've discovered that when it comes to getting some good McKay/Carter stuff, I'm very flexable with the details. Adding Weir in would just make it fantastic

I can see it being fluff, as the two women discuss Rodney and how he's changed. It could be Fox's next big hit: "Rodney: Then and Now". I could easily see it as being Rodney angst about whom he should pick to lust after. But it could just as easily be the two women pushing and shoving to get into McKay's limelight. Or, or, or- Basically, it's all fair game

The really odd thing is that I really enjoy fics from the woman's perspective, of which there is very few when it comes to Rodney. Go figure.
        Well it's possible with OT3 that there might be one from Sam or Elizabeth's perspective, though I think most OT3 fics are either fluffy or smutty, or maybe even both somehow...

But there's potential there and I'd love to read those pairings/OT3 too.

Comment

I do too! A lot of people like to get the McKay angst straight from the horse's mouth (not that rodney reminds me of a horse!) but the Elizabeth POV is fascinating to me. Maybe has something to do with the fact that she works so hard to keep this harder, more professional outside shell and it's nice to see it break down a little when we get in her head.
          Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
          :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

OK, I'm working on a love triangle vid, and I need a scene, but I can't remember if there's actually been one. Thought I'd ask here, to see if anyone could help me out!

Ok, I need a scene where Elizabeth and Rodney are together and John either looks jealous, or looks away... Hmmm, I'm not sure if there is one, I may have to re-think that line... anyone know?
            Uncontrolled Destiny
            My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Originally posted by ohshocking
              OK, I'm working on a love triangle vid, and I need a scene, but I can't remember if there's actually been one. Thought I'd ask here, to see if anyone could help me out!

Ok, I need a scene where Elizabeth and Rodney are together and John either looks jealous, or looks away... Hmmm, I'm not sure if there is one, I may have to re-think that line... anyone know?
              There's the end of The Eye where they are al standing togetehr and John looks away at one point. Or there might be the BIS scene in breifing room, though that's not quite the same...

Comment

There's the end of The Eye where they are al standing togetehr and John looks away at one point. Or there might be the BIS scene in breifing room, though that's not quite the same...
                Thank you!
                Uncontrolled Destiny
                My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

My OTP is Sheppard/McKay, but a girl needs some fun every now and then, so my OT3 is definetely Sheppard/Weir/McKay.

Let's face it, the best smut out there is about those three.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                  it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                  It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                  And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
                    My OTP is Sheppard/McKay, but a girl needs some fun every now and then, so my OT3 is definetely Sheppard/Weir/McKay.

Let's face it, the best smut out there is about those three.
                    That's only because there's no McKay/Carter/Weir smut. That would the superior smut to anything else out there
                    sigpic

Comment

So is this only for SGA or can a girl throw in a request for some SG-1 smut?

Vala/Daniel/Mitchell

That order please. No putting the girl in the middle.

My Favorite Jayne Quotes:
                      "Time for some thrilling heroics."
                      "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me."
                      "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
                      "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

Originally posted by bugchicklv
                        So is this only for SGA or can a girl throw in a request for some SG-1 smut?

Vala/Daniel/Mitchell

That order please. No putting the girl in the middle.
                        Yep, this is for all SG, even have crossover OT3/LT is you like.
                        And I must say that's one SG1 OT3 i would never have thought of but that would be very very hot.

Comment

That's only because there's no McKay/Carter/Weir smut. That would the superior smut to anything else out there
                          Thought I'd mention I got my OT3 assignment and guess what is was...

Comment

Thought I'd mention I got my OT3 assignment and guess what is was...
                            Okay, I'll play along.

Was it... Sam/Jack/Daniel?
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'll play along.

Was it... Sam/Jack/Daniel?
                              No. SGA mostly, with a a crossover...

It as infact Sam/Weir/McKay. I think in that order, they wanted lots of Weir/Sam specifically but anyway there will be some smut for the OT3

Comment

No. SGA mostly, with a a crossover...

It as infact Sam/Weir/McKay. I think in that order, they wanted lots of Weir/Sam specifically but anyway there will be some smut for the OT3
                                Good for you. Of course, by admitting this so early on, you've totally destroyed any attempts at joking about it, but I'll live (somehow)

And since it's coming from you, I know this'll be a fic to keep and reread many times.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X