Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no ive looked it up, its reckoning part 1.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Ok, I will hopefully catch that next week.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
        the daedalus is going to be 10x the ship the prommie could ever be and if it get blown up by the wriath in siege pt3 were royally screwed.
        I do not believe the Wraith would be able to destroy such a ship, the Asgard highly advanced, however, the wraith are in far greater numbers and it may be possible to destroy the Daedalus.But with the Asgard's technology it seems unlikely.I guess We'll have to watch the episode when season 9 comes in.

Comment

I agree, with the asgard enhanced technology there is no way two hive ships can take on the Daedalus, they wouldn't even be able to take on the Prometheus, Wraith technology is primitive in comparison, they have no chance, in place of cunning strategies, intelligence and advanced technology, they have sheer numbers and brute force.

Owen Macri

Comment

i agree...i ment that if they could destroy it the ZPM would be gone as well, as well as the solar system i geuss, and atlantis. the daedaluss IMO is going to be a veryu formidable ship, cant wait!
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Hywel
              Are curves better for space travel? I realize when in an atmosphere / underwater, the more streamlined the better. But what about in space? Does it matter how slim the ship is?
              Nope. hence the borg cube.

Help!
              My emojournal

Comment

Here the only pic thats around from Moeibus in the begining:

It looks like Prometheus but it is the Deadalus i asure you of that

Comment

actually that isnt the daedalus, the moebius shot was a concept image. it been changed considerable since then.
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

I think it will end up being very cool, we have nothing to worry about.

Owen Macri

Comment

IMO the daedalus will probebly become like an early model of the beliskner.......a great ship in it own right and a brilliant addition to our fleet,well it would be our fleet practicly, in PG at least! (i hope the asgard send a few ships along to help out)
                      sigpic
                      11000! green me

Comment

I don't think it will be as advanced as the Beliskner, actually it might, seeing as tons of Asgard technology is being built directly into it.

Owen Macri

Comment

yeah, if the oniel was the most advanced ship ever built by the asgard, and our tech is derived form that model,it should be at least as good as its predecessor.
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

I think there were a couple ships in between the Beliskner and The O'Neill.

Owen Macri

Comment

well even if its any model of the asgard, the oldest model weve encountered has been the beliskner, so its plausable that they wouldnt give us out of date technology, there would be no point, even if our tech, de-advanced the overall ship the asgard tech would probebly make a beliskner type vessel within our capabilitys,in military capabilaties at least ( beliskner was huge so size might be an issue); i think asgard hyperdrives all have that H shaped back en, and so if we get a AH we should also have to adopt that shape,making it a very different shape of ship than the prommie.
                              sigpic
                              11000! green me

Comment

I think they just liked that shape, because we already are using Asgard hyperdrives, and we haven't had to change the shape of the ship.

I agree with you the Asgard wouldn't give us out of date technology, the reason that I would say that it would be similar to the Beliskner simply because there is still pieces of our technology in it, and our technology could bring down the overall... I can't think of the word... goodness (not the word I was looking for) of the ship, so instead of it being completly Asgard, and equivilent to The O'Neill, it has some Human technology and is probably equivilent to a ship between the Beliskner and The O'Neill.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                                X