No announcement yet.

The Gamekeeper (204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who was that actor (the keeper) ive seen him somewhere before..... (this has probebly already been asked, sorry if so)

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Heru'urs_first_prime
      who was that actor (the keeper) ive seen him somewhere before..... (this has probebly already been asked, sorry if so)
      Barcley from Star Trek TNG, and that guy from the A-team. For further details, read on up the page.
      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

oh yeah! wow! i totally dind't realise that he's that crazy guy form the A-team!

thanks Daniel's twin!

Comment

And how!

It was always so weird for me to see him playing Reg Barclay after seeing him as Murdock. They are absolute opposites.

I love the sheer prissiness he brings to his character as the Gamekeeper, though. You can almost see him dusting things and then wiping his hands with a tissue.
          sigpic

Comment

lol!

Comment

Yeah.. To tell the truth I'd never seen any TNG until after seeing this season of Stargate but I did recognize him from A-team.
              The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

He must be a brillinat actor: to play all those different roles, they all have their different personalities!

Comment

Given that Murdock had the equivalent of a different personality in virtually every single episode of the A-Team, I'd second that assessment!
                  sigpic

Comment

I third it

(^^)

Comment

good
                      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

The first time this episode was shown I only caught it half way through and hadn't a clue what was going on in it! Anyway, I quite liked this ep. The scene with Daniel's parents was sad But it had some good funny moments in there aswell.

Comment

BORING, really it was, if anyone liked this episode they need to see someone to get help

Comment

I thought it was interesting..........I loved how Daniel tried like twice to save his parents, but gave up....you could see the angst in his facial expressions

Comment

Only 2 stars from you guys? Come on!

Great episode. I'm a big sucker for virtual reality nonsense, so this was right up my alley. The only thing annoying about it is how they give up so easily. Maybe they feel abused, but I would really like it. Once you realize that it is just a game, there shouldn't be any pain in seeing it over and over again. I would be driven to make things right. Maybe it's just the gamer in me, but I really don't think I would even be able to leave until I "won." But still, very cool stuff.

Comment

When the towers were hit in NY, it was very disturbing to me to see them collapse again and again on the TV. I can undersand where they are coming from.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X