Prisoners (203)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
    This one drives me crazy. Daniel called it-- The other prisoners were afraid of Linea. Also, that they gave her access to a computer and explained how to use it. Ugh! No common sense!
    I think SG-1 being too eager to escape and finding someone who didn't need much in return, clouded their judgements.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Even so, once back home, they shouldn't have shown her the computer system. There is something called caution, and just plain common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
        Even so, once back home, they shouldn't have shown her the computer system. There is something called caution, and just plain common sense.
        They had to learn that lesson -- the hard way apparently.

None of them watched Snow White, otherwise they would have known never to trust "nice, old ladies".

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            Not a bad ep, but not a great one either. Linea's nasty, though! And that hand device instantly made me think of the Goa'uld...
            Perhaps she was a former Goa'uld. But then Teal'c or Sam should have been able to sense her, right?

Comment

Originally posted by tlw View Post
              Perhaps she was a former Goa'uld. But then Teal'c or Sam should have been able to sense her, right?
              The marker in her blood would have given her away, indeed. Unless she learned a way to block it.

Comment

Working...
              X