No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*scratches head* since when has my McKay whump thread been in this forum and not the general discussion forum...not that i mind
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
      *scratches head* since when has my McKay whump thread been in this forum and not the general discussion forum...not that i mind
      I think it was just move in the last 2-3 days- all the whumping has moved. I like it because now I have all my favorite Mckay threads on one page
      Last edited by Gate Trippin'; 18 May 2005, 05:41 PM.
      Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
      :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

sweet! i love it too
        sigpic

Comment

Here's Rodney in The Eye. This almost made me cry when I first saw it.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

My singniture speaks for it self

Comment

From Hide and Seek

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                Here's Rodney in The Eye. This almost made me cry when I first saw it.

Me too! It was so neat to see a real , human, non-macho reaction to being hurt. Most guy characters would hardly flinch. They'd just do the manly jaw-tightening thing and glare at the baddies. DH comes across as so real in everything he does. He's wonderful to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
                  Me too! It was so neat to see a real , human, non-macho reaction to being hurt. Most guy characters would hardly flinch. They'd just do the manly jaw-tightening thing and glare at the baddies. DH comes across as so real in everything he does. He's wonderful to watch.
                  Here's another Storm pic along the same lines of showing true emotion without the macho thing...

Comment

Now, I don't get it...how's come Sci-Fi ain't showing The Eye when they showed The Storm tonight....we get to miss all those McKay whumping from The Eye...oh well we do have The Storm anyway....especially the part where Rodney got hurt with that stupid Genii's knife....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                      Now, I don't get it...how's come Sci-Fi ain't showing The Eye when they showed The Storm tonight....we get to miss all those McKay whumping from The Eye...oh well we do have The Storm anyway....especially the part where Rodney got hurt with that stupid Genii's knife....
                      They're not showing The Eye?! How can they do that, there'll be alot of confused fans if that's the case. Or is it they're showing them separately? It'd be sad if they cut the episode out - the scenes at the grounding station were great. Wet initimidated Rodney there!

Comment

How did the whumping thread end up on the 3rd page!
                        Here's a little emotional whumpage for poor Rodney, when he's
                        Spoiler:
                        feeling like he's about to be responsible for Sheppard's death in Brotherhood. Poor Rodney, he's felt responsible for so many characters' deaths: all those characters in Hot Zone, Defiant One, and poor Grodin! Like Rodney needed to add the death of Sheppard, his best friend, to his list!

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                        McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                        Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                        McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

I think in honour of them not airing The Eye we need more whump from that (and The Storm?) I would provide but I don't have have any for that episode, yet. Normally that'd be my excuse to get capping but my pc is in a mess today and I actually can't make any.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                            I think in honour of them not airing The Eye we need more whump from that (and The Storm?) I would provide but I don't have have any for that episode, yet. Normally that'd be my excuse to get capping but my pc is in a mess today and I actually can't make any.
                            Can do! Let's see what I can find...

Rodney with his cut and bloodied arm and hand after Kolya tortures him

Rodney being cold and wet, since Kolya made them stay out in the rain

Rodney being held over the railing by Kolya

Rodney getting emotional whumpage because he wasn't able to tell Elizabeth whatever it was he was going to say, presumably because Kolya was standing nearby

And Rodney's poor bandaging of Kolya's cut on his arm.

Are we sensing a theme here? Posting these caps makes me want to start a Kolya-bashing thread. Oh well, I should be fine, as long as I don't go posting caps from Brotherhood anytime soon...

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                            McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                            Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                            McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Any shots of Kolya backhanding him in the control room at the end?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                                Any shots of Kolya backhanding him in the control room at the end?
                                I couldn't find any of him actually getting hit but here are a few after, plus a little Weir comfort. Sorry so dark!

Comment

Working...
                                X