Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now thats angst!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

I really like Seige two for Rodney Whumping. He hasn't slept for days, he's jacked up on stimulents, and he's got too much to do! The whole time I'm just waiting for him to collapse.
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
        I really like Seige two for Rodney Whumping. He hasn't slept for days, he's jacked up on stimulents, and he's got too much to do! The whole time I'm just waiting for him to collapse.
        Me too. Roll on Siege Part 3, if he doesn't collapse I'll be very dissapointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
          Me too. Roll on Siege Part 3, if he doesn't collapse I'll be very dissapointed.
          I agree. I remember my recent 2-days without sleep cramming session, and I slept for about 3 days straight after that, and McKay is suffering from that kind of stress times about 1000! This does not bode well for McKay's state of being.

Although, you've got to wonder if they'll put him collapsing in the episode. Sometimes I wonder if the writers take him to be as superhuman as he sometimes seems to be...

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
          McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
          Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
          McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Didn't someone ask Martin about McKAy collapsing in The Siege Part III? I think his answer was like 'yes and no' whatever that means.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
              I agree. I remember my recent 2-days without sleep cramming session, and I slept for about 3 days straight after that, and McKay is suffering from that kind of stress times about 1000! This does not bode well for McKay's state of being.
              I feel the same way as Mckay, I have undergrad exams coming up in a week... I have gone through insane amounts of coffee and I'm always on the verge of collapse and tears....

POOR MCKAY! It's far worse for him!

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                Didn't someone ask Martin about McKAy collapsing in The Siege Part III? I think his answer was like 'yes and no' whatever that means.
                Yep, I asked Martin but his answer was suitable vague on what might be happening. I think we'll get whumping or something maybe but it's hard to tell - might have been no to the collapsing but I really couldn't tell. Generally it said you'll see. And we've only got, what, 50 days left before we do?
                Last edited by Purpleyin; 27 May 2005, 02:39 AM.

Comment

(not mine btw, i just found it)

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Not, entirely relavent, but Rodney does get whumped in this GIF I made ages ago...

Comment

Okay, I must have a terribly, TERRIBLY dirty mind, because I read the "Why do I always have to be on my back" and I was flooded with gutter thoughts. I blame my guy friends, I wouldn't have such a dirty mind if I didn't hang out with so many men! Must remember it's a PG board!

Comment

Okay, I must have a terribly, TERRIBLY dirty mind, because I read the "Why do I always have to be on my back" and I was flooded with gutter thoughts. I blame my guy friends, I wouldn't have such a dirty mind if I didn't hang out with so many men! Must remember it's a PG board!
                        *blinks and feigns complete innocence*

Like I would *ever* insinuate such a thing!

Comment

/\
                          |
                          |
                          |
                          |
                          <points to Ashta's sig>

Originally posted by Ashta
                          *blinks and feigns complete innocence*

Like I would *ever* insinuate such a thing!
                          Uh huh. Right.

Comment

/\
                            |
                            |
                            |
                            |
                            <points to Ashta's sig>

Uh huh. Right.
                            Yeah, I have teenage-girl weirdo syndrome. I studied for 6hours straight yesterday and I went a little bit loopy... I think that I still might be...

Comment

Ok, I'm a thunker, not a whumper. But I was told you all might like this series of caps from Suspicion, so here they are. I don't know if you've posted these already.

Request fulfilled. I'm going back to my thunking.

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Ouch! Good shot right there.

personally, I like it better when he's in the hospital bed or numb. Lol!
                                Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Working...
                                X