No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Mckay's girl, that Brotherhood pic is so bea-yoo-tiful! And I hate that girl for what she did to Rodney too. Here's hoping we never see her again!
    Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
    :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Could I please ask of favor of everyone who regularly posts pics? Would it be possible to reduce the size of the images? Many that use the Forum do not have broadband (either DSL or cable) and are using dial up. The large picture size just slows down the loading of the page for them.

Also, shouldn't all the new Whumping threads be on the Charaters thread?

Just a question.....and a request.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

done!

sigpic
        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

hehehe...I think I'm gonna like this thread...

I'm not a huge fan of McKay, but I am a bit of a sadist...pretty much I love it when anyone gets whumped (it makes for an interesting story) but exspecially when it happens to a charactor I don't like.

mean but true...
          You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down on every one. Come to think of it, I've never landed a plane in my life.
          -Admiral Benson, Hot Shots

Comment

Well, whumping isn't all physical. I think Carson got a pretty good emotional whump in Poisoning the Well when
            Spoiler:
            the Hoffans went ahead with the therapy and killed half their population as well as Perna, the doctor he took a liking too.
            Poor dear. And now that he's been promoted to main cast, there might be more opportunities for Beckett to share in the whumping.

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken
              Now McKay--that boy does get whumped on a whole lot! And he has his share of emotional whumping, too--the implied self-blame for the deaths/failures in several episodes are sure to come back to haunt him, just as Sheppard is still haunted by Sumner's death.
              No Denying that!!! I, for one, am glad that Mckay doesn't use his personal shield on missions. It would close down this thread in a hurry!

Comment

More piccies!-

sigpic

Comment

Poor mckay! The lack of posting on this thread is enough to constitute emotional whumping. *thinking of any whump in "home"*

What about when
                  Spoiler:
                  he realizes his pretty neighbor only likes him for his cat? They way he admits he should ave known better than to think she liked himis so sad and amusing at the same time.

BTW, how come whenever shep gets whumped he always come off looking super sexy and w/ mckay they give him spittle (suspicion)?? Ain't fair-yet to me mckay is always sexy

Comment

hey, this thread is getting popular...i like that... keep the whumping up....free for all...just don't get too harsh
                    sigpic

Comment

Shouldn't this be in the character/relationship section???

Just a thought!

Lol, he's got a crystal eye in that pic of yours McKays Girl! HE'S LOST HIS EYEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe!

That episode when he went all numb was very funny. I think it was the beginning of suspician!
                      Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
                        Shouldn't this be in the character/relationship section???

Just a thought!

Lol, he's got a crystal eye in that pic of yours McKays Girl! HE'S LOST HIS EYEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe!

That episode when he went all numb was very funny. I think it was the beginning of suspician!
                        You think thats eyes bad? Its nothing compared to his eye in the movie cypher! http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...05/cypher2.jpg

And I loved the numb bit too! I was in hysterics!

sigpic

Comment

I found McKay's cat!!!

Whats McKay's neighbour been feeding him?!

sigpic

Comment

Who you referring to?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Beckett wont be developed??!

sigpic

Comment

Exactly! Although not enough This thread isnt half as popular as the Shep whumping, what exactly do you have to whump shep for anyway?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X