Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney McKay Whumping!

I am not sure if we have a thread like this already....I will or the mods can feel free to delete this if we do. But I figured we have a Sheppard Whump thread, why not a McKay one...

Let the McKay Whumping begin!!!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
    I am not sure if we have a thread like this already....I will or the mods can feel free to delete this if we do. But I figured we have a Sheppard Whump thread, why not a McKay one...

Let the McKay Whumping begin!!!
    HI PM!!! I fell out of the ship/thunk threads into the general forum looking to read the much talked about Gero question thread only to be destracted by you! Not complaining. I guess I should talk about whumping..uhhhhh...I loved it when the (do I really need to put spoiler space for this? how about...) WARNING SEIGE SPOILER :

I loved it on the space station/weapon thingy when they turned the gravity on and he fell. The scream just cracked me up! Poor Rodney. Gets whumped by the Geni, Wraith, Atlantis and a space station. Even inanimate objects some how end up whumping him.
    "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
    "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
    Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
    Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
    "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
    Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
    Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
    (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

I love in "SUSPICION" how he gets whumped by that wraith stunner, wakes up and he cant talk, the look on his face is priceless and he even has that little bit of drool on him for effect just awesome

Comment

Let's not forget him getting beaten up by
        Spoiler:
        Castor in Childhood's End.
        McKay, "I'm not sure I can fix this."
        Grodin, "You can fix anything."
        McKay, "Who told you that?"
        Grodin, "You did. Several times."

Comment

While I'm a Shep Whumper first and foremost, I do like to see some McKay Whumping. On the show, it sure seems the writers love to give McKay tons and TONS of emotional whump. I'd like to see him have more physical whump, myself.

Just thought I'd put in my thoughts.
          Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

I knew it was only going to be a matter of time before there was going to be a thread like this. I mean Shep and McKay are two most whumped characters on the show.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

'Nuff said.

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
              ---------------------------------------------
              Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

A little Mckay wump from tonights eppy "Suspicion"...

awww....

so sad!
                Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

What exactly is whumping?

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker

'Nuff said.

Which episode is this pic from? I thought I could identify almost any McKay pic but... I'm not so familiar with Underground...Maybe???
                    McKay, "I'm not sure I can fix this."
                    Grodin, "You can fix anything."
                    McKay, "Who told you that?"
                    Grodin, "You did. Several times."

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                      What exactly is whumping?
                      As I understand it, it's the emotional and/or physical abuse of the character. Better yet, it's the Hurt part of the Hurt/Comfort equation.

And David does a great job of portraying the hurt.

Comment

Nice to see a McKay whumping thread. It's been going on for ages at a yahoogroup I'm on so I'd kind of not noticed it'd gone ignored over here...

But anyway I think David does do hurt so well (ooh Cube!) so it'd be nice to see some physical whumping to match the emotional he's already got.

Siege Part 2 spoilers
                        Spoiler:
                        Just waiting for him to collapse next season becaus ehe must be so exhausted. Not sure how long it was without proper, if any at all, sleep but it just doesn't seem right to me if we don't get any whumping due to that. He's being very heroic in his not complaining and getting down to saving the day in his own scientific way and it'd be nice to have the reminder he's really been hauling ass for everyone and giving it all he has (...to the point of collapsing )

Comment

Here's some more physical wump from "The Eye" to tug at your heartstrings....

Reminds me how brave he is...and how nice that weir is so concerned.
                          Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                          :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Originally posted by Cassiopeia
                            Which episode is this pic from? I thought I could identify almost any McKay pic but... I'm not so familiar with Underground...Maybe???
                            To tell you the truth, I'm not sure. I just thought it was hysterical, so I dowloaded it into my sizable "Mckay" pic folder

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                            Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Here's some from The Siege-

Poor Rodney, if only I could just go and hug him!

And from the Brotherhood-

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...GA116_1049.jpg

I cant believe she did that to him! I know she didnt want them to take the ZPM but whats the point in playing around with his emotions like that?!
                              Last edited by iLemon; 02 May 2005, 04:14 AM.

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                              X