X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoilers episode 205: Condemned

http://www.scifigate.net/atlantiscondemnedspoiler.php

Damn. I read the spoilers! I tried not to...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

your fault, not mine

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
        your fault, not mine
        I know...

I've been trying to go spoiler free for Season 2 of Atlantis (just to see if I can do it) and I just failed.

Though I don't really remember what it said now lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

ehh sounds mildly iinteresting
          come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

A few more details have been posted at Pegasus Galaxy

Stargate Atlantis

Comment

This one sounds interesting, though I have to admit that the first thing that came to my mind was the SG1 episode prisoners.

And didn't the writers already use the name Eldon in an episode of SG1, Metomorphsis I believe?

Marla
              ______
              Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

At the rate the writers are destroying/crashing the PJ's, there will be none left by mid season. i sure hope they find some more. lol.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                  At the rate the writers are destroying/crashing the PJ's, there will be none left by mid season. i sure hope they find some more. lol.
                  yeah, hope they aren't pulling a voyager

Comment

Extract from Pegasus Galaxy :
                    The magistrate asks where the team is from and Sheppard says "Until recently, Atlantis". They then tell the magistrate that the Wraith have destroyed Atlantis! It is not immediately clear if this is true or simply misinformation.
                    Hmm... Interesting thing. It looks as if Atlantis were officially destroyed by the Wraith in order to make the Wraith believe that there is no reason to return to Atlantis stellar system. Maybe Atlantis will go back under water at the end of "The Siege, part 3".

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                      Oh, I am not anxious about that, because :
                      Spoiler:
                      Joseph Mallozzi confirmed there will be an Ancient war ship called "Aurora" which is the title of an episode in season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Aither

Hmm... Interesting thing. It looks as if Atlantis were officially destroyed by the Wraith in order to make the Wraith believe that there is no reason to return to Atlantis stellar system. Maybe Atlantis will go back under water at the end of "The Siege, part 3".
                        one of the other sites had a spoiler saying thta the atalnaits gate opens but no one comes through so and in the episode duet sheppard says something about blowing their cover.

I think that its all a big game and they are just feeding people misinformation.

Plus other episdoe spoilers clearly show that they are going around exploring the city.

leading to that fact that yes it is all a big game of misinformation.
                        come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

all i can say is: YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, finally a race thats advanced enouh to understand mckay! i am so glad that they are doing this, athough the prison bit is a shame the rest is a beacon of light for atlantis, let the wraith die and atlantis rise to supreme power in the PG.
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Aither

Inorder to see if Atlantis really is destroyed couldn't the Wrath just dial the Atlantis address and see if the gate activates? And if the whole thing is a ruse then it can only last so long before someone from SGA is captured and interigated like Sumner.
                            Last edited by GatetheWay; 19 April 2005, 10:21 AM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

do you think the wraith know the atlantis gate address?
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                              X