In the Line of Duty (202)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

A good episode introducing the Tok'ra. I like that Cassandra figured it out first. I think that it was important that Jollinar died saving Sam. It proved that the Tok'ra were different than the Goa'uld.

Comment

A different mindset, but sometimes they can be equally as arrogant.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Errors :

1. Teal'c scans his magnetic card wrongly at the the cell of Jolinar.
          http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/2x02/04.jpg

2. The active wormhole is not reflecting here:
          http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/2x02/05.jpg
          My comment : It was just shut down.

3. The Ashrak briefly talked to Teal'c while he was running away next to him with the other soldiers, so Teal'c should have felt that he is a Goa'uld. He also couldn't feel the Goa'uld in Carter either, when they escaped through the stargate together.

4. They are evacuating the people to Earth, but the DHD has got different activated symbols on it.
          http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/2x02/06.jpg

5. The stargate should have the transparent blue side at the back, but it looks like the active event horizont was put there as well.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
            1. Teal'c scans his magnetic card wrongly at the the cell of Jolinar.
            http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/2x02/04.jpg
            This one is one of all-time favorite goofs, along with his upside down symbol.

3. The Ashrak briefly talked to Teal'c while he was running away next to him with the other soldiers, so Teal'c should have felt that he is a Goa'uld. He also couldn't feel the Goa'uld in Carter either, when they escaped through the stargate together.
            A feeling that comes and goes when it is convenient, I think, because he's also unable to tell Imhotep's presence in The Warrior, even if there's a plethora of larvae around to mask the scent as it were.

Comment

As far as I know it was established that they can't feel the difference of a Jaffa or a mature Goa'uld, so maybe that could be an explanation why he hasn't felt it. Not to mention that there were plenty of Jaffas around them.

It is also a funny question that how do the Goa'uld know who is in who? I mean have they got a "genetic ID" to recognise each other? Because then any Tok'Ra could lie that they are Systemlords and back and forth. A minor Goa'uld stands up and he says that "I am Anubis". Then everybody runs away etc.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

It is also a funny question that how do the Goa'uld know who is in who? I mean have they got a "genetic ID" to recognise each other? Because then any Tok'Ra could lie that they are Systemlords and back and forth. A minor Goa'uld stands up and he says that "I am Anubis". Then everybody runs away etc.
                Considering the mythos you'd have to be quite adept at lying (which they generally are) to pull off a stunt as pretending to be Anubis though.

Comment

That was I was thinking. They changed the IE to Netscape or the 386 to Pentium to speed up things....
                  Last edited by Platschu; 24 August 2018, 10:31 PM.

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

9:38 on the puzzle - thank goodness there isn't a ticking clock cause that would be stressful lol
                      sigpic
                      signature art by lunasera

Comment

Originally posted by lunasera View Post
                        9:38 on the puzzle - thank goodness there isn't a ticking clock cause that would be stressful lol
                        LOL!! Didn't think of that but now that you mention it, that would indeed not be fun. I would never have picked that place if it had one though.

Comment

Working...
                        X