Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually he didn't need to hack into the systems of the puddle jumper, he had the remote control which obviously can activate the shield as well as cloak it. Sheppard should have done this when they left to check out the downed supply ship. In reality the remote control would require the gene as well but them they wouldn't have a story.

Owen Macri

Comment

I am assuming that the wraith had the remote control, this is the only logical assumption, if he activated the shield from inside he wouldn't have been able to get out, and then he wouldn't have been able to get back in. Also I vaguely remember him clicking something in his hand. How he got the remote, I can not remember.

Owen Macri

Comment

Slight answer on this issue

I asked this to Martin on his Q&A thread
        13. There's been alot of debate about ATA (especially with how the Wraith in the Defiant One managed to activate the PJ shield). What exactly is the ATA needed for operating, other than flying the puddlejumper and the defensive systems chair?

Originally posted by MartinGero
        13. The shield in the Defiant One was a Wraith shield he put around the jumper. Jumpers don’t have shields. There is some tech in Atlantis that just needs to be activated by someone with an ATA gene, but once it’s been turned on anyone can use it.

Comment

Seems to me he hacked the system with his wristband. Wraiths are very intelligent, plus some if not all of there technology may be part ancient. They understand the gates and have dhds on there darts which means there tech is somewhat compadable. there language is a type of ancient. Prehaps the whole reason behind the ancient gene was because of the wraith.
          Why is it every time I gate to P3X-797 my bags always end up on P3X-888.

Comment

Working...
          X