This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darth Vader question

I know I posted a link about Darth Vader's injuries last week, but does anyone who's into Star Wars have an official accounting of Lord Vader's injuries that necessitated him becoming cybernetic? How much of the real Anakin is left?

Isn't General Grievious similar, a cybernetic being?

Spoiler:
    From what I understand: In a final battle between Anakin(who is now SITH) and Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan pushes Anakin into a volcano.

General Grevious is like....a cyborg...somewhat. He really doesn't have any flesh parts other than what is hidden behind his mask.....

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
      Spoiler:
      From what I understand: In a final battle between Anakin(who is now SITH) and Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan pushes Anakin into a volcano.

General Grevious is like....a cyborg...somewhat. He really doesn't have any flesh parts other than what is hidden behind his mask.....
      You are right downfallangel but
      Spoiler:
      anakin is fighting obi-wan and he falls in the volcano but when he is falling he grabs a rock and is hanging while the heat is burning him up obi-wan does not want to finish off his best friend so he leaves him there then the emperor comes to get anakin (he had just beat yoda in a fight) and he turns him into darth vader (as we know him).
      I have read the book just ask if you have any more questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
        I know I posted a link about Darth Vader's injuries last week, but does anyone who's into Star Wars have an official accounting of Lord Vader's injuries that necessitated him becoming cybernetic? How much of the real Anakin is left?
        Well, lets see:

3rd degree burns over 100% of his body. Both of his legs are severed at or above the knee. His left arm is gone above the elbow, and his right arm is gone below the elbow. His lungs are permanently damaged, which is why they put him on a respirator. Basically, he'd die without his implants and suit.

Here's a screen cap of Anakin on the operating table before he gets the black suit put on. It's kinda gross, so if you're offended by nasty burned up people, don't check it out.
        Anakin all burned and nasty like.

Spoiler:
        According to the Episode III book scans I've seen, Anakin dies from his wounds. The Emperor is able to bring him back to life using the technology that turns him into the cybernetic being we all know and love.
        Last edited by Jarnin; 18 April 2005, 05:58 PM.
        Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin
          Well, lets see:

3rd degree burns over 100% of his body. Both of his legs are severed at or above the knee. His left arm is gone above the elbow, and his right arm is gone below the elbow. His lungs are permanently damaged, which is why they put him on a respirator. Basically, he'd die without his implants and suit.

Here's a screen cap of Anakin on the operating table before he gets the black suit put on. It's kinda gross, so if you're offended by nasty burned up people, don't check it out.
          Anakin all burned and nasty like.

Spoiler:
          According to the Episode III book scans I've seen, Anakin dies from his wounds. The Emperor is able to bring him back to life using the technology that turns him into the cybernetic being we all know and love.
          Wow...cool pic. Must be unbearable pain!

Comment

General Greivous was some kind of reptilian creature before he became cybernetic. Was he Trandoshan? Anyone know?

Comment

Click Here to see why Anakin Skywalker was forced to put on the suit.... *PG-13 Photo Warning*
              General Greivous was some kind of reptilian creature before he became cybernetic.
              Wikipedia: "Grievous was originally an organic being of the alien race known as the Kaleesh."
              Last edited by puddlejumper747; 18 April 2005, 06:56 PM.
              There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

I have wondered why darth vader is weaker then anakin and it explains in the book since anakin lost a lot of his body he lost alot of his force power.

Comment

General Greivous was some kind of reptilian creature before he became cybernetic. Was he Trandoshan? Anyone know?
                  Maybe he was......Reptilian Xindi....YA I SAID! What now!? lol. Just playing man.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Leave The Xindid Out Of This!

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
                      Wikipedia: "Grievous was originally an organic being of the alien race known as the Kaleesh."
                      Wasn't that the name of Sikozu's Race on Farscape?

-IMF
                      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                        Wasn't that the name of Sikozu's Race on Farscape?
                        Sikozu's race on Farscape is known as the Kalish. I suppose it might be pronounced the same, though.
                        There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Working...
                        X