Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wolfram& Hart,The Powers That Be,Darla,Drusilla,Spike&Angelus vsWraith,Orii&Replicato

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolfram& Hart,The Powers That Be,Darla,Drusilla,Spike&Angelus vsWraith,Orii&Replicato

Wolfram& Hart,The Powers That Be,Old Ones,Darla,Drusilla,Spike&Angelus(from Angel) vs The Wraith,Orii & Replicators(from Stargate SG-1 & Stargate atlantis.\

Wolfram & Hart consists of Hamilton, Archduke Sebassis, Senator Bruckner, Izzerial,Sahvrins and the Fell Brethren. The Powers That Be consists of Jasmine: as far as i know of. The Old Ones consist of Illyria(At full strength with the time powers): As far as i know of.

Post here and share your decisions of who would win.

Uhhhh..........................

fine... I'll play. The Orii beat everybody and force them all into submission.

never mind... this isn't a good post... Sorry.
    The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
    Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
    My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
    Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

... Wolfram and Hart!

Ooh! Or just Illyria. Illyria could just take them all out no problem

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Ewoks win. Flawless victory.

Comment

Originally posted by in circles
          Ewoks win. Flawless victory.
          All the way

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty

Ooh! Or just Illyria. Illyria could just take them all out no problem
            Yeah she had all those cool powers, and when she was in power she had that massive army and everything.

Either her or the Orii, but I don't have any idea quite how good they are...yet.
            The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
            The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
            Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
            Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
            An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
            Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
              Yeah she had all those cool powers, and when she was in power she had that massive army and everything.

Either her or the Orii, but I don't have any idea quite how good they are...yet.
              Aw, come on!

Illyria!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilslim142000
                Wolfram& Hart,The Powers That Be,Old Ones,Darla,Drusilla,Spike&Angelus(from Angel) vs The Wraith,Orii & Replicators(from Stargate SG-1 & Stargate atlantis.\

Wolfram & Hart consists of Hamilton, Archduke Sebassis, Senator Bruckner, Izzerial,Sahvrins and the Fell Brethren. The Powers That Be consists of Jasmine: as far as i know of. The Old Ones consist of Illyria(At full strength with the time powers): As far as i know of.

Anubis defeats all. This thread was silly, jumbled and quite incoherent. Don't drink so much caffeine at one time.

Comment

Either Wolfram & Hart or The Powers That Be. The Senior Partners of Wolfram & Hart are über powerful demons, and The Powers That Be are gods. Both of them could probably wipe out the Wraith, Orii and Replicators with the wave of a hand.
                  Last edited by Lexx; 18 April 2005, 10:42 AM.
                  MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                    Anubis defeats all. This thread was silly, jumbled and quite incoherent. Don't drink so much caffeine at one time.
                    indeed !!! Anubis rules all the way but I don't understand why this thread? Why compare Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel with Stargate ???
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by lilslim142000

Where are the Goa'uld? And was Jasmine one of the TPTB? I can't rember that one...

But to answer: the Goa'uld, Wraith and Replicators are all physical and would lose against magical powers (W&H, TPTB) but probably win mostly against physicals (the vampires). The Orii then are comparable to W&H as they also have cosmic powers which they can't use on our plane of existence, and instead use weaker minions to do their dirty work - so no decision there. Same goes for The Old Ones & TPTB. As for Jasmine, although she is very powerful, she was also weak in comparison once her cover was blown and she could be assasinated which would mean the end of her so she'd lose I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X