Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79129169176177178179
Results 3,561 to 3,572 of 3572

Thread: Fic help.

Default Re: Fic help.

If there was even just the slimmest chance that no one would find out about it?

In a heartbeat.

Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Thanks!
    Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

No problem. Happy to help.

Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Captain

Officially, or unofficially? A lot of the illegal and unethical studies may have been paid for by the government, but the government also denied any knowledge of how the money was being spent.

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Quote Originally Posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
    Officially, or unofficially? A lot of the illegal and unethical studies may have been paid for by the government, but the government also denied any knowledge of how the money was being spent.

Seaboe
    Tha'ts pretty much their excuse. They just donated it to some research and claimed they had no idea how said the research was beign performed, so long as it was up to scientific standards.

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

In SGU, where'd the LA get their warships? I thought they were just drug dealers, more like Jabba the Hut's smuggling empire.

When the Replicators wiped out the Goa'uld they left the ships intact. Then the Dakara superweapon wiped out the Replicators leaving the ships just laying around either landed on planets or adrift in space. Then some enterprising groups managed to take over the ships and eventually these groups banded together to form the Lucian Alliance.
    Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty!
    loves and loves right back.

No w/o a and no w/o a
    It's an immutable law of the multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by iiradned View Post
    When the Replicators wiped out the Goa'uld they left the ships intact. Then the Dakara superweapon wiped out the Replicators leaving the ships just laying around either landed on planets or adrift in space. Then some enterprising groups managed to take over the ships and eventually these groups banded together to form the Lucian Alliance.
    So they just grabbed some free ships? Makes snese now.

Would a commanding officer permit a subordinate an extended period of leave to care for a terminally ill loved one?

Quote Originally Posted by BruTak View Post
    Would a commanding officer permit a subordinate an extended period of leave to care for a terminally ill loved one?
    It depends on the commanding officer

Do we think it's possible for Carol Danvers and Sam Carter to have attended the USAF Academy at more or less the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by BruTak View Post
    Do we think it's possible for Carol Danvers and Sam Carter to have attended the USAF Academy at more or less the same time?
    No, I don't think so at least for the MCU.

Spoiler for the Captain Marvel movie.
    Spoiler:
    Carol Danvers was an active duty captain when she was taken to the Kree capital in 1989.

Which means that she graduated in the early 1983 or 1984 at the latest when Sam was a young teenager still in high school.
    Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty!
    loves and loves right back.

No w/o a and no w/o a
    It's an immutable law of the multiverse.