Sam Carter/Elizabeth Weir Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Carter/Elizabeth Weir Thunk Thread

What would a Stargate forum be without a thread dedicated to the lovely ladies on our favourite TV show?!

Lately, as I see more and more of Atlantis, I'm really starting to take a shine to Torri Higginson. Yes, Amanda held my attention for years but I always take brown over blonde when given the choice!

Enjoy and let the drooling begin!
    "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

I have liked Amanda Tapping ever since I first saw her, I'm still not familiar with Tori? Higginson as I havn't seen enough of her yet, but I intend to.......

Amanda will still probably be one of my favourites, as she has always held my attention as well, but if another actress comes into the series that is also *WOW* they can surely be added to my list.
    "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
    http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Positively Kanyon
      What would a Stargate forum be without a thread dedicated to the lovely ladies on our favourite TV show?!

Lately, as I see more and more of Atlantis, I'm really starting to take a shine to Torri Higginson. Yes, Amanda held my attention for years but I always take brown over blonde when given the choice!

Enjoy and let the drooling begin!
      Are we talking about Amanda Tapping vs Torri Higginson or Samantha Carter vs Elizabeth Weir?

Samantha Definitely has the brains, beyond what Elizabeth could have, so she gets major points there.
      -GuyFromOH
      I'm a guy, from Ohio.
      ------------------------------------
      Teal'c: "Chelnak!"
      Daniel: "Direct translation: Very
      cool!"

Comment

Who wouldn't not like Amanda. (Now don't somebody come proove me wrong! lol just kidding)

Amanda has to be my favourite so far, I don't think any other really has, until someone mentions that person
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by GuyFromOH
          Are we talking about Amanda Tapping vs Torri Higginson or Samantha Carter vs Elizabeth Weir?

Samantha Definitely has the brains, beyond what Elizabeth could have, so she gets major points there.
          It's not a VS thread... It's a thunk thread to drool over each of them!
          "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

weir should be quite a good character, especially since she pwnzed kinsey, hahahahaha! that was cool shes quite pretty as well, its always nice when that happens

Comment

Don't forget Jessica Steen...she introduced us to the character of Weir.

Comment

Of course, who can forget Jessica Steen
                __

__

Comment

Yeah Lost City Wier was pretty fine, but the new bird playing her has a really nasty butch thing going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitster
                    Yeah Lost City Wier was pretty fine, but the new bird playing her has a really nasty butch thing going on.
                    Why did they change actress?

Comment

Nobody is sure why she didn't carry on. She wanted to but the studios didn't want her to, for some reason
                      __

__

Comment

That sucks, she was good at the role, although she didn't exacly have a long time to show her potential. I liked the look of the original compared to the new one in Atlantis, much nicer and seemed to be warmer to the other characters from what I have seen of the new actress in Atlantis, but I am prepared to wait and see if I am proven wrong when Atlantis starts.
                        "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
                        http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Amanda Tapping has a cool name and the coolest hairstyles -- I like that short but sassy look, if I had a name like hers I'd have to tap myself!

Really though, I think she must be pretty intelligent in real-life, while not a theoretical astrophyicist, she portrays the character so well and she's a "loveable genius".
                          Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                          more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
                            Amanda Tapping has a cool name and the coolest hairstyles -- I like that short but sassy look, if I had a name like hers I'd have to tap myself!

Really though, I think she must be pretty intelligent in real-life, while not a theoretical astrophyicist, she portrays the character so well and she's a "loveable genius".
                            She reads Stephen Hawking. She actually understands everything Sam says!

Comment

It's about time some one started a thread like this.

a thread dedicated to the lovely ladies on our favourite TV show?!
                              This line confuses me a little is it just for Sam/Weir or is it for all the female characters, like Doc Fraiser too?

Personally I find smart and independant to be sexy, add to that Sam's legs and body... well *stops before he breaks PG forum rules*
                              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Working...
                              X