This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Episodes

Have there ever been "lost episodes"? If not post your ideas for lost episodes or things you would have added in some episodes. For example:
    What was the question that Daniel was asking in Window of Opportunity?

Hmm not sure what that question would be. Never really seen the three of them have breakfast together lol.

Teal'c the early years or some flashback ep that showed Jack on some spec ops missions maybe, but I can't see how it would be particularly relevent. Fun eps though.

Comment

It doesn't have to be relevant to the story line or anything just interesting, fun episodes.

Comment

No idea

Comment

Originally posted by thorshammer
          Have there ever been "lost episodes"? If not post your ideas for lost episodes or things you would have added in some episodes. For example:
          What was the question that Daniel was asking in Window of Opportunity?
          The MS thunk thread know what it was

Oh and that episode, on P3X-595? Where Carter drank that stuff, that made her take off--

Comment

There was sort of a lost episode, it was the third part in the Aschen Trilogy, you can read about it here.

Owen Macri

Comment

theres that episode of atlantis that got 'lost'
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

lol, "Yoda, the founder of the Furlings"
                sigpic
                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I would've liked to have seen the rest of the Aschen trilogy, the idea for the conslusion sounded pretty cool since it was something that hasn't been done on Stargate before.

I hope they change their minds and do the episode, but it seems pretty unlikely now. Or they could at least release the script for all to see ^_^

Not sure if it means anything, but the big new idea for Season 9 was an idea for a story that occured to me a while ago -
                  Spoiler:
                  The whole 'evil Ancients' thing. Except with mine they weren't going to be Ascended beings like I think the Orii are (not sure, don't read spoilers too much).
                  But, eh, I'm sure I'm not the only one to ever think up such an idea.

I've had other fanfic/episode ideas, too, but I won't mention them because I don't really like them much and I'm not confident in my ability to write the characters properly anyway.

Comment

The lost eps. with the Furlings in it!

Comment

maybe one should be that they get a nanobot that makes there minds regres.

Comment

Some stories that get held back for awhile and then show up later are..........."Fragile Balance" and the fast growing plants in "Zero Hour" both held back from S4, I believe.

And the Atlantis episode was called "Human Error"

Comment

Originally posted by walter_MacChevron
                          Some stories that get held back for awhile and then show up later are..........."Fragile Balance" and the fast growing plants in "Zero Hour" both held back from S4, I believe.

And the Atlantis episode was called "Human Error"

What was Human Error about? Does anyone know?

Comment

Let's not forget "You Ain't Jack", the story with Maybourne and the O'Neill clone.
                            aka Nur-ab-sal

"It's not enough to survive. One has to be worthy of survival." -- William Adama

Comment

Originally posted by Redwall
                              Let's not forget "You Ain't Jack", the story with Maybourne and the O'Neill clone.
                              I think I heard that the show that kid was on got cancelled, so he ought to be available. It'd be cool to try that ep in season 9. We'd get Jack back for an extra ep.

There was some talk that, if the show had ended after season 8, they would have filmed a tv mini/direct-to-DVD "lost episode" set somewhere around season 2. But the show got picked up for another season, which is even better, if you ask me.

a time to mourn

Comment

Working...
                              X