This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'The Fourth Horseman'

Straight from the Stargate set in Vancouver, GateWorld has just published the first details on "The Fourth Horseman," Stargate SG-1's mid-Season Nine 2-parter! Follow the link to find out just WHICH beloved character from a Season Five episode is expected to make a very cool return:

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...isthefou.shtml

As always, beware of spoilers!

Nice, I hope they manage to get SPF back.

Comment

If they don't have Sean Patrick Flanery than it won't be the same! haha i really hope they manage to get my favorite Stargate guest actor!!!!

The episode looks good to and why is it called THE FOURT HORSEMAN? I like the title though

Comment

So they are getting into Christianity, if they make Jesus an Orii I will be ticked, if they are going to do something about Jesus He better be an ancient.

Comment

Sound interesting . I'm into that kind of stuff so I can't wait for it to come out.

Comment

I don't think it'll get into christianity that much, it's just a reference for the title in general. I mean in most religions/mythologies there are catastrophic disasters/endings.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Two parters are supposed to be huge events. Not some ripoff of bad sci-fi movies.

Comment

SQUEE!

Sean... Patrick... Flanery!!!

*dances*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Well I have to say I would never have expected them to do a storyline like this but it sounds like it could be very good. Hoping they don't have to rewrite the part though.

Comment

huh
                    sigpic
                    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

wow i never immagined they would do a plot like this.. i also hope they get SPF to be able to play his character again

Comment

Originally posted by buckner
                        So they are getting into Christianity, if they make Jesus an Orii I will be ticked, if they are going to do something about Jesus He better be an ancient.
                        I don't think that it'll have specifically to to with the Bible or Christianity...my sense is that the name is just appropriate because the Fourth Horseman of Revelation was Death...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

i dont want to judge too quickly, but it sounds a bit cheap, as it will probably be dominantly on earth. and since its a disease that saves money in comparison to an invasion fleet, or building the sets, costumes, props, shooting locations, FX & CGI for an alien world. but i could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by shazzboy
                            i dont want to judge too quickly, but it sounds a bit cheap, as it will probably be dominantly on earth. and since its a disease that saves money in comparison to an invasion fleet, or building the sets, costumes, props, shooting locations, FX & CGI for an alien world. but i could be wrong.
                            So? An episode doesn't have to be off-world or have expensive visual effects to be a good episode, as long as it's well written.

Plus, who knows...we could learn that the Ori are responsible for the plague that killed the Ancients or something. I'd suggest waiting untill we know more about it before saying that it'll be bad. Bigger (or in this case, more expensive) isn't always better.

Comment

Originally posted by PraetorianX
                              So? An episode doesn't have to be off-world or have expensive visual effects to be a good episode, as long as it's well written.

I guess we are really screwed then.

Comment

Working...
                              X