Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have officially thought of the worst ending to to show.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have officially thought of the worst ending to to show.

EDIT: In light of SG-1's series finale last week, I have decided to revive this thread just to hear what people think now that the show has actaully ended.

This will be the worst ending anyshow has ever had.
    Sg-1 will be exploring some planet. (Mitchel is dead by this point and Jack is with them.) They walk up to a building and see a door with a spiral on it and walk through. They wake up in the chairs from the game kepper on the planet from the game keeper. Danny has long hair, Jack has pigment in his hair, Sam's hair is however it was in S2, and Teal'c has no hair. They realize that every thing that has happened since that episode was just something they came up with in their minds while in the chairs. They head back to the SGC but their Iris code is not valid since they've been missing for 7 or 8 years. They go through the gate assuming that the iris will open. You see the control panel at the SGC and you hear 4 thumps and see 4 spikes in the moniter. General Makepeice questions Walter about it and they assume it was a bomb. Atlantis will have been found by other means and the show will continue as normal.

Worst ending I could think of. What do you guys think? Can you come up with a worse ending?
    Last edited by Major_Griff; 24 June 2007, 06:23 PM.

Perfecto!

That's just horrible

Comment

Thank you.

Perfecto!

Comment

That's pretty good, but howbout the return of French Stewart. As the new Commander of the SGC, he splits up SG-1 and starts calling them SG-half and SG-third and equally horrible puns referring to fractions. While off-world Sam finds FDR, who was in fact a Tok'ra, and unwittingly brings back a new strain of polio that destroys all human life on Earth
        I wanna eat pie - Urgo
        Who doesn't? - O'Neilll
        Without the Queen, Canadians are just....Americans - Scott Thompson

Comment

Grrroooaannn... You need help... That WAS terrible.
          The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
          Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
          My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
          Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Ah, yes, the Dallas shower scene revisited...

Comment

I can't think of a worse ending. How Osirian.

*feels depressed*

... of course if you want to go REALLY Osirian ... um - it'd be kind of R rated and very very very gorey.

Never mind.

*whistles innocently*
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

While that is the most depressing end ever, I don't think it would ever happen. Because the moment the Gatekeeper(I think that was his name) put then in that scenario ,the others would have known about it. Not to mention when they originally went through the door, that would have been a simulation within their simulation.

Comment

That in itself is the most terrible horrible ending that is possible , try good horrible

Comment

... That ending would make me cry...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

how depressed were you when you thought of that I am feeling depressed right now!

Comment

The worst ending would be if it all took place in a holodeck with Riker and Troi.

Comment

Well, actually I wasn't depressed at all. I just thought it would be a horrible ending.

Perfecto!

Comment

The worst ending is if Jack woke up and said "That was the weirdest dream ever".

Comment

Nah how about this. We are at the funeral of our fallen SG-1 and standing there is Jack whom is morning over his fallen friends. We see all of those special moments between him and Carter and various shots of SG-1 in action, then it gets foggy and then we see Jack in a mental ward and we over hear some one say that Jack"s been here since his kid was killed, and that Jack just went totally nuts and also killed his wife.
                              So all 9 seasons plus Atlantis was just a fantasy in his mind.

T'ealc is a security guard named Tom
                              Carter is another mental patient
                              Daniel is the mental ward counselor
                              Mitchel is the guy whom plays John on Farscape

See guys it could be worse u know....
                              LETS GO PEN'S

Comment

Working...
                              X