• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Serpent's Lair (201)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 201

SG-1 must stop Apophis' invasion force before it reaches Earth, and escape with their lives.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 10:22 PM.

What I want to know is how O'Neill, Carter, Teal'c, and Bra'tac got from the gliders to the shuttle without space suits.
    Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

shhh.. Plot holes need to remain under wraps.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

No, no... this is a really big issue with a certain episode of Farscape too (I'm part of the campaign over there) and there's a definitive answer -

As whacked up as it sounds, it's scientifically possible to be in space without a suit for a very limited amount of time.

Honest!
        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Probably the same method used by Jack and Teal'c in "Tangent".. Or at least similar
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

As far as season opener 2-parters go I love this one.
            Last edited by Selmak; 15 July 2004, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Dude, that was SO sad when Jack had to leave Daniel! I was like *sniffle sniffle*
              "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

Yes, I almost believed he was going to die the first episode in the new season

Comment

I love this episode. Truly classic Stargate at its best. Loving the reappearance of Bra'tac and how Daniel almost died. Definitely one of Stargate's greatest moments.
                  "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Amazing how easily you can disable goa'uld engines... Jacks throws grenades.

Comment

I assumed the gliders folded up small enough to fit in the shuttles cargo hold.

And did anybody else notice the excellent clothing repair the sarc did on Daniel?
                      sigpic

Comment

Generally, an explosion in the wrong place is enough to stop any sort of engine.

Comment

Ok can someone please explain to me how Daniel can use earth as a point of origin when the DHD is on the ship and not from earth? I am new and dense so please excuse me if this has been answered before- I did try and find a smiliar thread lol.....and PLEASE do not tell me I am just to accept "A wizard did it!"

I always thought the point of origin symbol was unique one on every DHD...but then if that was the case then how could he do it?? PLEASE tell me it has been bugging me for ages!
                          ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

The ship was close enough to Earth so that he could he could use the Earth POO. How do you think SG1 got on board the ship in the first place - it doesn't have it's own POO so it's Stargate will only work if it uses the POO of a nearby planet(if there is one)
                            Last edited by Matt G; 22 July 2004, 06:21 AM. Reason: Clarification
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                              The ship was close enough to Earth so that he could he could use the Earth POO. How do you think SG1 got on board the ship in the first place - it doesn't have it's own POO so it's Stargate will only work if it uses the POO of a nearby planet(if there is one)
                              Yes but i think the point Presley_Carter was trying to make is how can they use earth's PoO when it physically the gate didn't have the /\ symbol on it.
                              sigpic
                              Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                              X