No announcement yet.

James Lafazanos Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh, here I am all set to come and proclaim my love for James and I see people posting pics of Connor and ogling Trip in his undies. I find it very easy not to find HIM attractive, not the least because he talks like he has a mouth full of marbles.

James, on the other hand, has a much more refined look. And better enunciation, even with the equivalent of a mouth full of marbles (or wraith teeth). Me likey. The wraith don't do it for me, but I could be very happy with the man under the makeup. lol

He looks young, though. What is he, early to mid-20's?

Comment

That Trip accent did get quite annoying - yay for Wraith/Canadian accents (even if James does say 'aboot' lol)!

He turned 29 a few months ago - doing well for his age
      Ses
      James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
        That Trip accent did get quite annoying - yay for Wraith/Canadian accents (even if James does say 'aboot' lol)!

He turned 29 a few months ago - doing well for his age
        Trip's accent seemed very "Deep South" to me, very american.

The canadian accent seems much more like ours, or at least a mixture of the two.
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Zed PM

I really like certain accents; the Canadian being one, and strangely enough I've started liking the northern england and scottish accents (used to hate them): I do blame the Scottish JMCs
          Ses

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
            Zed PM

I really like certain accents; the Canadian being one, and strangely enough I've started liking the northern england and scottish accents (used to hate them): I do blame the Scottish JMCs
            Northern english, are you thinking of more Liverpool, Newcastle or Bolton (as in Fred Dibnah), I like the last one.
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

The Cumbia/Newcastle/Durham way and beyond
              But I'm not keen on very strong accents where you have to have the same accent to understand them lol
              Ses

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                The Cumbia/Newcastle/Durham way and beyond
                But I'm not keen on very strong accents where you have to have the same accent to understand them lol
                I love the cornish accent.
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

*wanders into the thread* hiya all! How can you all be talking about Trip when there is JF to be thunking over? Here I'll help you out

there that's better *thunk*

Comment

29, eh? He's lookin' better all the time. He looks very narrow, though. Someone needs to feed the boy once in a while.

And I hope you meant JL, not JF.

Comment

Someone give that guy a deep fried dead cow (on the account of him being a vegetarian) lol
                      Ses

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                        Someone give that guy a deep fried dead cow (on the account of him being a vegetarian) lol
                        I think that is really ironic and very funny, who do they get to play most of the wraith but a veggie lol.
                        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                          I think that is really ironic and very funny, who do they get to play most of the wraith but a veggie lol.
                          Maybe the neverending pasta bowl at Olive Garden. Assuming he isn't vegan.

No wonder he's so narrow, then. Healthy diets. Bleah.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            Maybe the neverending pasta bowl at Olive Garden. Assuming he isn't vegan.

No wonder he's so narrow, then. Healthy diets. Bleah.
                            You'd never catch me being a veggie (I hate virtually all vegtables anyway) or a vegan. I like meat especially chikken and turkey.
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

I'm a vegan
                              Was only Veggie until a few months ago (and had been since year 7 in school lol) - but healthy my a** - yay for Potatoes and Vodka lol
                              Ses

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                                I guess you couldn't really defend the Wraith's meat eating actions to him lol
                                Ses

Comment

Working...
                                X