This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lexa doig/Michael Shanks Ship thread

I think these two deserve a thread, i mean, look at them in this photo!

sigpic

Hmm, ok.

Comment

Here is another Pic they are a cute couple
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rail'k
        I think these two deserve a thread, i mean, look at them in this photo!

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/images/other/tn_andromeda_002.jpg
        I agree! I'm kind of bummed because from what little spoilers I've been unable to avoid, it seems like CMO Carolyn and Daniel won't be written with any romantic interaction. I could hope then for maybe a little clashing of wills...? Happily married couples can fight with such heat but little animosity. I'd love to see Lexa and Michael turn some of that out onscreen.

Comment

I'm kind of bummed because from what little spoilers I've been unable to avoid, it seems like CMO Carolyn and Daniel won't be written with any romantic interaction.

Good. That would be too much of a cliche.

Comment

We do have a rule here about discussing actors' personal lives. Now, yes, Lexa and Michael are married....but their CHARACTERS of daniel and carolyn apparantly are not, so let's please remember that boundary

and i frankly have to say i'm not sure what could be discussed within this thread without going beyond that rule of not discussing the actors' personal lives

Is there already a daniel/carolyn ship thread? I'm thinking that might be a better place to pair these two people up should someone wish to do so.

Because of that, I think i'm going to close this thread, not because it's broken any rules per se, but out of respect for these two real people and thier privacy

We can ship characters all day long, but not real people
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X