This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Jaffa news network or Jaffa TV

Now the Jaffa are free , all sort of opportunity opens up for the new generation, Most Jaffa live in middle age style planet and village,except they have aircrafts( Death Glider), energy base weapon and the Big TV orb.

The big orb were use by system lord as papaganda tools, it receive signal and boardcast image and sound.

I remeber watching Babylon 5 and see the character watching ISN for the news and TV shows of the future ,and sometime the ISN with some funny commerical like that PSI Crops ad telling people to join the crops and infrom them any of their friends may be telepath.It was funny because it resemble real life.and later B5 lunch their own news boardcast , "Voice of resistance" to tell people the truth

The Jaffa could start the first news network, they already have the TV orb in their living room.
    The Jaffa council could use it to relay information and control their people as well as papaganda tools.
    Earth could sell the Jaffa network their show, like "survivor", Soap opera, Star Trek .

or it could be like the Jaffa version of Al-Jazeera.

Now that they dont have to spend their time in service of the goa'uld they will develop a lot of social customs and will use technology such as tv's , fridges etc.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

they will never be like us because jaffa are warriors and imagine how boring there tv, they create ther own show called stargate jaffa.
      i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Tealc could do a sitcom.

A serpeant guard, a horus guard, and a setesh guard share an apartment. What wackiness will ensue?

Comment

Originally posted by Unas
          Tealc could do a sitcom.

A serpeant guard, a horus guard, and a setesh guard share an apartment. What wackiness will ensue?
          The Jaffa version of Friends
          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
            they will never be like us because jaffa are warriors and imagine how boring there tv, they create ther own show called stargate jaffa.
            If you notice teal'c is becoming like us he drives and plays the playstation 2 game 'def jam vendetta'
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

maybe there could be a jaffa version of will and Grace. who would be Will?
              i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
                who would be Will?
                are jaffa like that?
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                  The Jaffa version of Friends
                  You mean that show where the women agonize over their dysfunctional relationships and the men are generally clueless at expressing their feelings? Wait - wasn't that Season 8?

Comment

Kree TV, keeping it real and speaking the truth about false gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                      Kree TV
                      love Torri

Comment

Ha! Funny stuff. IF Jaffa ever do have a television of sorts, then thet'd probably have re-inactments of battles and such. Or training shows. Or shows to insult the Goa'uld.
                        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Jaffa Crossfire, with Bill O'Reikree and Larry King
                          Jaffa Food TV, BAM!
                          Stand-up Jaffa Comics, hosted by T'ealc
                          History Channel Intergalactic, all documentaries are still narrated by Edward Hermann
                          Bill Clinton Live, (i think the Jaffa would love Bubba's show)
                          I wanna eat pie - Urgo
                          Who doesn't? - O'Neilll
                          Without the Queen, Canadians are just....Americans - Scott Thompson

Comment

a jaffa sienfeld with eps. like the "soup gould" and " the bet" ( jaffa version seeing how long they can go without kelnoreeming*)

Comment

This is JNN, Jaffa News Network - gauranteed to serve you with titillating topics of the day (in other words, actual new news) and not mindless propoganda like all the rest of those primitive Tauri news stations.

Sounds good to me.
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                              X