Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freya/Anise/Vanessa Angel Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Hello everybody

I searched gateworld to look if this wasn't in here allready. This thread is for people to express their appreciation for Freya/ Anise and the actress who played Freya/ Anise, Vanessa Angel. If you don't like Freya/ Anise than you don't have to post in here.You could start an anti-Freya/ Anise thread. That is your right,as just it is my right to start this thread.

To the people who like Vanessa Angel who played Freya/ Anise, you can discuss in here everything you want about her.You can post pictures in here. I hope lots and lots of pictures !! But don't make them too big. Otherwhise you can always put the link in here if you want.

Greets from

_Anubis
    Lord Zedd

ah yes that smart sexy tok'ra! I LOVED upgrades and Vanessa Angel is a beautiful and telanted woman!

Comment

Did you know that Vanessa Angel played in Weird Sience
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Here is another picture of Vanessa Angel

Lord Zedd

Comment

My only thoughts regarding the character is WHERE she is?

Was she killed? How old is Frey?

What is a NORSE name doing as a symbiote name... Freya is Freyr's sister, and we've met Freyr, who is an ASGARD?

Too many loose ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
            My only thoughts regarding the character is WHERE she is?

Was she killed? How old is Frey?

What is a NORSE name doing as a symbiote name... Freya is Freyr's sister, and we've met Freyr, who is an ASGARD?

Too many loose ends.
            You are mistaken Freya is the name of the host. The symbiot name is Anise
            We don't know what happend to her I hope we get to see her again but I don't think so. Apparantly she got lots of hate-mail because she kissed Jack
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
              You are mistaken Freya is the name of the host. The symbiot name is Anise
              Ah, excellent, so the HOST is from a planet that is probably protected by the Asgard!

That makes sense. Thanks, _Anubis.

We don't know what happend to her I hope we get to see her again but I don't think so. Apparantly she got lots of hate-mail because she kissed Jack
              Oh, yes, fanboys and fangirls are known to send hate mail to actresses and actors that interfere with their favortite "ship". I understand Rebecca Riggs of Farscape was harassed by angry shippers who followed that show. Shippers are different, but some shippers are more "different" than others.

BTW: Do you have any source you can cite with that story? The hatemail part, that is? I think I'd like to save a copy for a Shipper Hall of Shame. Not all shippers are bad, mind ya, but some of 'em are pretty scary.. as your story supports!

Comment

No I am not sure about it !!! but I thought I read that somewhere
                Lord Zedd

Comment

I'd believe it. People go nuts over things like that. While I didn't like her Tok'ra I thought she presented an interesting dynamic because she isn't always right and her host is willing to say so.
                  'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Apparantly she got lots of hate-mail because she kissed Jack
                    WTF. Oh for crying out loud!!!! Although I shoudn't be surprised. It puzzles me, it really does, as to why people have cardiac arrests, when someone from their fave show kisses another person who *gasp* isn't the 'one'. But

Why do sme people not accept it and others do?

It's no skin off my nose if...lets take this for example, did I have a heart attack? No, it didn't brother me, just like in 100 days Jack kissed....whoever Ms. Greene played.

Just deal with it, its only a show and it's a fact of life. *I'm so going to get lynched for that, but shrugs*

Was she in the movie or in the tv show? I loved the tv show...even though it was years ago.

Vanessa for some reason reminds me of Simone Lahbib, viewers of Bad Girls (no it's not a show like that, it's a tv show set inside a women's prision-focusing on their lives) will know who she is.

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                      I'd believe it. People go nuts over things like that. While I didn't like her Tok'ra I thought she presented an interesting dynamic because she isn't always right and her host is willing to say so.
                      Yeah I have to admit that Anise (the symbiot) is a difficult 'person'. But Freya has more a soft character.
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Yeah I have to admit that Anise (the symbiot) is a difficult 'person'. But Freya has more a soft character.
                        It worked well. The kind of split personality of the two was good. Especially when Jack used to say things like `I want to talk to Freya, I like her. I don't like Anise.` Or something like that. LOL
                        The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                        The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
                        Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                        Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
                        An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
                        Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

I wonder what happend to her. I wish we could saw her back some day. than Jack could tell her he is involved with Sam
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

I wonder what happend to her. I wish we could saw her back some day. than Jack could tell her he is involved with Sam
                            She'd beat them both lol...nah I don't think she'd care much. Plus, y'know TPTB only bring the characters for a few eppys and then when they're done and dusted with them, throw the poor characters off a cliff lol. I'd love to see VA back though. Anyone know what she's up to?

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

I'm SO glad I found this thread!

Well, she's been called 'Stargate's answer to Seven of Nine', and that made her quite unpopular, and the creators decided it wouldn't be a good idea to bring her back. But I think it would be....

Here's my first contribution:
                              Last edited by Hywel; 17 April 2005, 08:03 AM. Reason: Bigger image! ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X