Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of your answers lie earlier in this thread's pages.There is a Mitchell/Ben avatar available,but for the other new cast members,I haven't a clue !

Just an idea : Create a non-spoilery sig & pic of the characters you want.That way,no chasing of post counts is required at all.....and you can focus on other good stuff.

(Can't hurt to check your control panel under "Edit Avatar" now and then though,as & when the title under your user name changes... )
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

So... how many posts I need to get Vala av?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
        So... how many posts I need to get Vala av?
        Why don't you keep posting and find out?

Comment

You'll get there eventually. Today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next YEAR, EVENTUALLY you'll get there, and even if you DID know the number (which lies in plenty of threads on the board) it wouldn't actually GET you there.
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            Some of your answers lie earlier in this thread's pages.There is a Mitchell/Ben avatar available,but for the other new cast members,I haven't a clue !

Just an idea : Create a non-spoilery sig & pic of the characters you want.That way,no chasing of post counts is required at all.....and you can focus on other good stuff.

(Can't hurt to check your control panel under "Edit Avatar" now and then though,as & when the title under your user name changes... )
            Thanks F.H. Bagpuss!
            However the thing is um he's not available at a mere 100 posts(that I can see) when the rest of SG1's main characters are. So just wondered if he was going to be kept back from us down here in the lower postal eschelons for any specific reason when the rest of SG1 aren't?(Just seems a tad unfair to exclude him!)

Comment

I see what you mean,but S9 hasn't started yet,so perhaps the new characters may be added into the lower av choices, later this year ?
              (For starters,there's not much in the way of promo S9 pics available yet !)

Kalliope : Recheck your current avatar choices ?
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 21 April 2005, 02:49 PM. Reason: typo
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
              X