This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sinubis' Army

Join the ranks of the Army of Sinubis! to list, simply put your name in your tag, and what purpose you will serve in my army. thankyou!
    Sinubis

Arik tree-ac te kek. Dal Shakka Mel!

why?

Comment

Indeed.
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinubis
        Join the ranks of the Army of Sinubis! to list, simply put your name in your tag, and what purpose you will serve in my army. thankyou!
        Sinubis
        My rank: Supreme Commander of all your forces; the heavens; the Earth; and all that I survey
        Your role: To serve me as your only true God
        To do otherwise: Would not be advised.

Comment

hahahahaha! You don't wanna mess with Sinubis, trust me
          I joined his army, and i'm SCARY!!!!! put it in that perspective and you shall see

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
            hahahahaha! You don't wanna mess with Sinubis, trust me
            I joined his army, and i'm SCARY!!!!! put it in that perspective and you shall see

--Tan
            Oh? He doesn't scare me. My power is greater than his. He shall serve in my armada as a latrine cleaner

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
              My rank: Supreme Commander of all your forces; the heavens; the Earth; and all that I survey
              Your role: To serve me as your only true God
              To do otherwise: Would not be advised.
              Um .. doing otherwise. In fact - you should be bowing to me Mr Anubis!! Bow before your true god!!!!

Either that or join my army. *cough* link* cough*
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

we are all powerful beings. i propose an alliance. we all have equal roles as gods of this universe. let us rule them all together!

Comment

My role can be the guy that gets killed in the first few seconds of fighting.

I always feel sorry for those guys
                  The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                  The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
                  Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                  Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
                  An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
                  Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

your role is accepted. thankyou for cooperating. all the other fools have no idea how powerful i am.

Comment

I'll be the person that brings the food.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                        Um .. doing otherwise. In fact - you should be bowing to me Mr Anubis!! Bow before your true god!!!!

Either that or join my army. *cough* link* cough*
                        Oh, Miss O-Ra, what am I gonna do with ya? <shakes head>. You of all people should know that I am the only true God here. Now commence your worship at once or I shall be forced to make you watch 24 hours of uninterrupted Enzyte commercials intermingled with one Tripping the Rift episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinubis
                          we are all powerful beings. i propose an alliance. we all have equal roles as gods of this universe. let us rule them all together!
                          I do not make alliances with newbies. I crush alliances and force my will upon all beings, sentient or non-sentient. As we speak, my fleet of Ancient-enhanced Hat'aks are emerging from hyperspace and have entered your quadrant of the galaxy. Soon, you shall be on your knees begging mercy from Lord Anubis. I have given my Kulls the order to bring you to me personally, Lord Sinubis. Your pathetic forces are no match for me. <evil laugh>. THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                            Oh, Miss O-Ra, what am I gonna do with ya? <shakes head>. You of all people should know that I am the only true God here. Now commence your worship at once or I shall be forced to make you watch 24 hours of uninterrupted Enzyte commercials intermingled with one Tripping the Rift episode.
                            oh wow you really are a evil *******!!!i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                              oh wow you really are a evil *******!!!i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy
                              Indeed.

Comment

Working...
                              X