This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG: Favorite and Least favorite Character

My favorite has to be Commander Adamo (sp?). Hes got such control and power over the fleet. He rocks!

Least: The President (Mind is drawing a blank what her name is). She annoys me sometimes..dont know why. Maybe because she has no damn personality!
    When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Originally posted by Icemancmd
    My favorite has to be Commander Adamo (sp?). Hes got such control and power over the fleet. He rocks!

Least: The President (Mind is drawing a blank what her name is). She annoys me sometimes..dont know why. Maybe because she has no damn personality!
    colonel tighs wife has to be my least favorite and my favorite is tied between appollo and starbuck

Comment

My favorite is a tie between Apollo and President Roslin.

My least favorites are Mrs. Tigh and Bimbo-bot.
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Favorites

Adama, Tigh, Six, Roslin, Baltar, Zarek, Callie

Meh

Lee, Starbuck, Chief

Hate

Boomer(both versions)

Comment

I like all the characters. We're only up to episode seven in Australia, though.

Comment

Do I have to just have one favorite?

Commander Adama, Starbuck, Lee, Baltar, Six, Helo, Boomer 1 & 2, President Roslin, Billy, Dualla, Lt. Gaeta, Chief Tyrol, Socinus, Cally, Crashdown, Col. Tigh, Ellen, Zarek, Leoben….....you get the picture. Need I go on.

Least favorite: Third crewman on the left. Oh and the priestess lady (not quite sure I trust her or not) and the security sergeant that went after Commander Adama in “Litmus”.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Favourites would have to be Lee and Adama, but I pretty much like most of the cast.

Don't really have a least favourite, but will go with 'Hellion' Tigh.

Comment

My favorite is Gaius Baltar and My least favorite is Apollo... although having said that I am totaly in love with the Roslin/Apollo Mother/Son type relationship.
                Last edited by Vala; 05 April 2005, 07:29 AM.
                Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

I don't like Tigh's wife. . .but I don't think we are supposed to like her.

Baltar gets on my nerves - I'm not sure if I really like him, or not. *shaking head* I'm so confused!

I don't care for Helo at all.

Fav. . .Adama. EJO does a terrific job! Also like Starbuck - though not at first. By the end of the season you realize just how much mental baggage she is carrying around (and what a good actress Katie S. is).

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Love: Cally - Chief Tyrol's li'l deck monkey girl. Probably cos she looks so cute.

Hate: Billy whatsisname - Rosiln's aide. Cos he's an oily git, only lookin' to get into Duala's knickers...
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

baltar is both the favoire and most annoying.

he's interesting in that he's so conflicted...but you know, i'm getting sick and tired of him always talking his way out of everything. It's what i call JR syndrome and why i stopped watching dallas years ago (don't ask how many)

in Dallas, jr ALWAYS got away with being a jerk. Always. i got so sick and tired of that that i stopped watching.

right now, baltar is teetering on that line. he's acted nuts in front of a ton of people and it's annoying me that no one is calling him on it
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I like Apollo and Tigh best. Especially when one or more is arguing with Adama. Starbuck's not far behind.

My least favourite at the moment is that priest woman. I think I'd like her more if it ever were to be suggested that she has an Agenda or that she's in any way dishonest, but at the moment she's anodyne; and none of the other characters are anodyne.

Madeleine

Comment

Sometimes Galactica Boomer gets right up my nose...
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

This is a great ensemble cast and it's difficult to pick a "favorite character" at this point.

Baltar is fascinating. Although I agree that it's odd everyone doesn't notice he's a complete fruitcake - I figure they just chalk it up to him being the genius/eccentric type.

I didn't care for Starbuck that much in the miniseries but she's quickly become a favorite. CylonBoomer is really interesting. I like all the supporting characters a lot - Chief, Tigh, Helo, Callie, Dualla, Gaeta.

EJO is fab as Adama. I'm coming around to liking Apollo - didn't care for him that much early on. Ditto with Roslin.

Well, I'm not doing a good job picking a "favorite" am I?

Least favorite character? I've got it! Ellen Tigh. She annoys me - as in "I want to change the channel when she's on".
                            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Favourite: Six, with Baltar a close second.

Least Favourite: Don't really have any but at a push i'd say Tigh

Comment

Working...
                              X