No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is for anyone who wish to discuss any Dreams of Stargate that they may have had, and if possible what the dreams means??

I’ve posted this thread as yesterday I had a Dream that I really liked this Girl. The only problem was she was a Wraith. In the Dream, she looked Human but had to feed on others to survive.
    The Dream is burly now but in it was Ronan’s Gun, which I had, but each time I fired the Energy Blast were really really useless like it had run out of energy.
    Her and Me stood side-by-side killing ‘others’. Can’t remember what we were killing. I had Ronan’s Gun and she had a Wraith Stunner.
    Near the end of the dream in a White Van, she said that she could not be with me because she was Wraith (Human looking) so she told me her wrong address.
    When I went to the House, I felt her nearby but I could only hear her.
    I think her Dad come out looking for me after that but I woke up

I was really really appreciate if anyone out knows what this Dreams means?
    Last edited by VSHARMA; 01 August 2008, 02:23 AM.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
      I was really really appreciate if anyone out knows what this Dreams means?
      It's obvious what the dream means. You're nuts.

No, seriously, sounds like you might be having issues with a girl you think is out of reach / out of your league. Did the "Wraith girl" in your dream resemble any women you know? This might be the representation of repressed feelings from your subconscious. [/dr phil]
      Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

My Stargate dreams involve being a system lord I think you can see where this is going
        sigpic

Comment

I've had a stargate atlantis dream!

In my dream i found myself underneath the bridge of my secondary school. The bridge connected two of the buildings (A and B Block) together. Joe Flanigan is there and his clothes are flashing all different colours and we're playing "Tick". My clothes are black. Joe chases and ticks me. Suddenly my clothes flash the same as joe. He then pushes me really hard and i lose my balance. I expect to feel concrete but i don't. I land on a mattress. Both our clothes stop flashing and are now black. Joe then, ahem......straddles me and kisses me.

I then find myself in my nan's living room, but i feel as if i am Joe Flanigan (i'm gutted i didn't check out the merchandise!) not me, Kady Kelly. i (still still as Joe) look out of the window, to what is supposed to be the back garden but i find myself looking in to a corridor, like what you would find at a hospital. There are people in suits (like lawyers) walking past and there is a plain looking girl standing there and she turns her head and says to me (still as joe), "Come here! Come to me, joe!" then the last thing i can remember is yelling somthing about incurring the wrath of God!

Any idea what this means? *snickers*
          sigpic

Comment

nearly all the SG based dreams i have had involve me either finding a piece of ancient tech that starts us down having a real SGC program.

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
              I've had a stargate atlantis dream!

In my dream i found myself underneath the bridge of my secondary school. The bridge connected two of the buildings (A and B Block) together. Joe Flanigan is there and his clothes are flashing all different colours and we're playing "Tick". My clothes are black. Joe chases and ticks me. Suddenly my clothes flash the same as joe. He then pushes me really hard and i lose my balance. I expect to feel concrete but i don't. I land on a mattress. Both our clothes stop flashing and are now black. Joe then, ahem......straddles me and kisses me.

I then find myself in my nan's living room, but i feel as if i am Joe Flanigan (i'm gutted i didn't check out the merchandise!) not me, Kady Kelly. i (still still as Joe) look out of the window, to what is supposed to be the back garden but i find myself looking in to a corridor, like what you would find at a hospital. There are people in suits (like lawyers) walking past and there is a plain looking girl standing there and she turns her head and says to me (still as joe), "Come here! Come to me, joe!" then the last thing i can remember is yelling somthing about incurring the wrath of God!

Any idea what this means? *snickers*
              it means you should check into a mental home, pref hi-sec
              sigpic
              EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
              -Liberty Prime

Comment

I had mix between Heroes and Stargate
                I can't remeber what was going but...
                I was on some planet leaving with sg1 when a Prior steps threw the gate blabing about Origin. I take my gun and shoot at him but the bullet stops and he turns into Syler. I backup but end up at a wall of a building in New york city. My hands begin to Glow as Syler comes at me, I extend my hands at him but then I fill like I'm being pulled back which then it plays out like what happened when Oma stoped Daniel. I'm pulled into Darkness surrounded in it until I see the stargate open above my head which I fall into it and arrive back on the Planet again. and it continues to happen over and over again and every time I try somthing different, somthing else stops me eventually I finally am not being held back but before I can do anything to Syler I wake up.

I hate waking up at the good part in dreams
                Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                new enemy of the Ori
                At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Oh, my goodness. I have had so many Stargate dreams, all SG-1, and all involving Daniel in some way; most of the time he’s the main focus of the dream. I have an SG-1 dream just about every night. Actually, I probably have one every night. I think I just don't remember all of them for one reason or another. The first dream I ever had I actually (well, not actually, but you know what I mean) went through the Stargate, which was very cool. The strangest dream I ever had is the one where I was Sam. I was out of phase, as it were, and I needed to help Jack with something on a goa’uld mother ship, I believe it was. I don't remember how I was able to communicate with him exactly, or how I came back into phase, but I remember I thought like Sam, and I was in love with Jack, but I called him "General O'Neill". After I got back into phase, Jack was sleeping in one of the seats on the ship, and I wanted to rest on his lap, but I didn't think it would be appropriate to rest on the general's lap, so I opted to sit next to the seat and lean my head against it. The whole thing was so interesting. I didn't know a person could dream they were someone else like that, where they totally thought like them and all. I also had a dream involving a quantum mirror, where the first person I saw when I went through it was Teal'c. I woke up from that one before there was a conclusion. My latest dream involved Daniel somehow coming to this reality and bringing me back with him, so I gave away all my money by burying it and giving the clues to find it to my favourite charities. This one also didn’t have a conclusion, coincidentally, as they both involved me going to the SG-1 reality that we generally see. The best dream I've had so far, though, and probably will ever have, is the one where I dreamt I got to Heaven, and I was going to marry this guy I thought was my soul-mate, and the Pyramid dude who was marrying us asked me if I was sure this was the person I wanted to spend eternity with, and I realised it wasn't. Then Daniel came, and I understood he's the person I'm meant to be with. So we were married, and kissed and stuff, and it was the most wonderful dream in the history of dreams.
                  So, yeah, those are a few highlights from my vast library, if you will, of SG-1 related dreams.

Comment

oh my god what a great thread!!!!!!!!

well i once had this dream recently about Dr. Carson Beckett it was really erotic, whoa i mean it was really amazing, it started with me being in the infirmary and things just got crazy, oh he such a big burly man he used to wrestle ( don't worry , i won't get weird), but i think it means i am going to miss Paul McGillion on Atlantis, i go to his website everyday i love that picture of him he is so cute with his blue eyes.

oh i once had this other dream i woke up on Atlantis that was interesting, man that would be great if that really happened, maybe a little frightening cause i have to get to work in the morning, and it is not like i can call in, but very cool
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I don't know if my dreams are sg related but I keep having dreams the earth is being over run by armies of aliens they are killing people off and i'm one of the last survivors on the run. It's like i'm being hunted. One time my hotel room door was being kicked down and I had to jump on the out side of the hotel from room to room floor to floor. One room had this woman who I really enjoyed talking to I guess she was rich to because it was a sweet she was staying in with a private elevator . The elevator was blocked so they could not get up into her room easily . Anyways at the end the door to her room was being banged in and I took this woman on the out side of the hotel with me and we jumped down the the ground and started to run. All I hear when i'm running in the city is screaming and people being killed.

One dream I was being hunted and I grabbed on to a big balloon and flew out of the city into the country side. They were there as well though and I was being hunted there. I was hiding behind bushes and in peoples homes. I guess the people were all dead so there was just homes. The only time I ever really got away from them was once when I took a balloon and flew into the rain forest where there was nobody around just trees. I guess it this ever really happened RAIN FOREST is the key

Comment

A few about carter, and one or two about Teyla..... i wont go into details.

Comment

ive had a few about mckay and one of them turned into a fanfiction story!
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I may be a geek, but not that much of a geek.
                            Originally posted by G.B Shaw
                            Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
                            Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
                            Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
                            You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
                            Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
                            One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
                            You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
                            The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
                            www.7-scales.co.uk
                            http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Well I had this one the other nite, Adria turned to our side, but she was dying, so i had to try and save her, because if she died she would release a violent strain of smallpox. And the Ori were hunting her and trying to kill her so the disease would be released. I was in the shopping centre near me (macarthur square) and some shooting etc, saw us locked in greater union (cinema) and she died and the disease was released, but she had a thermis containg the antidote, so i drank it all and her and everyone else in the cinema died.

Comment

I had an SG-1/Buffy cross over dream years ago where I was hunting vampires in a high school and there were Jaffa and or Goa'ulds chasing after me...

I had a lucid SG-1 dream where I was accompanying SG-1 on a mission but I couldn't run to keep up with them - I realised I was dreaming, and laying flat on my face [in bed] so I turned myself onto my side and now [in the dream] I could run. Dunno where or why we had to run everywhere tho'. Sam had been abducted by some Bad Guys and we found her in a warehouse, then we started walking up a grass embankment that got steeper and steeper till it was practically vertical...

I had another dream where I was in Sam's lab at the SGC and she was spouting technobable and I was adamant that she was making those words up, and we got into a screaming match...

I'm awaiting my first Atlantis dream...
                                I'm not sure if life is passing me by, or trying to run me down

Comment

Working...
                                X