No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had 3 dreams about McKay, kissing him in one of them. I've had a dream about kissing Carson and a dream about meeting RDA, and I got to hug him!!
    And one other dream where I knocked out Carson (I cant remember the weapon but I think it was either a shovel or a spade)
    I've also dreamed about posting on Gateworld.

I think thats all of them

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I daydream a lot about Stargate. At School, Home, and everywhere else. And here are some of my daydreams I'm going to tell you about.
      -Some scientists find an Ancient outpost on Langara (Kelowna, actually), the scientists call Jonas, and Jonas call on SG-1 to check it out. Now to summerize, they find a stockpile of ZPM with naquadria, making them more powerful than normal ZPMs. The chair works with Jonas because he has naquadria in his blood (only trace amounts) and Daniel has something I call an Ancient Enzyme, which he got when he ascended (all ascended have them), so he can use Ancient Technology like
      Spoiler:
      Jack, Shepperd, and Beckett
      can. They also find Janus there, and we learn from him that
      Spoiler:
      he built the time-ship (seen in It's Good To Be King)
      there. And that's all for that story.
      -The replicators infest the Pegesus Galaxy, and McKay is kidnapped by them, and is tortured by Repli-Daniel
      Spoiler:
      Repli-Carter created him before her death in (the Emmy-Nominated) Reckoning Part 2
      . However, it begins, when Shepperd and his team (along with Ford, as a guest) go to a planet to check out something another team found, but when they arrive they find a wall that shouldn't be there, the wall is made of Replicator Blocks. McKay tell's Shepperd to run and dial Atlantis, go through and wait (with the shield up) until they give the green light to lower the shield. As the teams destroy Replicators on their way to the gate, that's when McKay get Kidnapped. The Atlantis Expedition calls on SG-1, but they only get Jonas, Jack, SG-3, and SG-12 (that Harper's team, right (Lost City, Part 1)?), Weir is not pleased with what they send. And by the way Ford's there. Why didn't the SGC send SG-1, you may ask? Well the reason is, that they were on an important misssion. Don't worry the Daedalus is there to help. Oh Yes! another thing I forgot to metion, the Daniel Jackson (Thor's ship) is on the way to help (with a Langaran ZPM powering it's engines). It will take him a day and a half to get there (mainly because they caught him on the edge of the galaxy).

That's all for now. I'm not doing this in Fan Fiction form because it's to complex to tell it in Fan Fiction form. One more thing, most of it may be impossible, but it's Science Fiction, and my personal idea (so don't copy it without my permission, okay )
      Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 30 August 2005, 10:44 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

I had a very strange dream this past weekend. It didn't start out as a SG dream, but it sort of mutated. I was at work, and had gone downstairs to the conference room to join the employee committee meeting for some information for the company newsletter (which I prepare). Teal'c was there (sans gold tatoo), and he was the one to give me the information. Amazingly enough, his presence there did not phase me one bit. So, after getting the information I needed from Teal'c, I headed back to my office. However, all of a sudden, I couldn't remember how to get back to my office. The building looked different, and all the usual hallways I went down were gone. I started wandering around, trying to find my way back, and ended up outside, where I found the SPCA had brought a bunch of kittens and cats for adoption. This one cat (it was the most unusual looking cat I have ever seen--it had bright yellow eyes, and looked like a calico, except its colors were much brighter) came up to me and started talking to me. She wanted me to take her home. I apologized and told her I couldn't take her home because I already had three cats. I hugged her, put her down and walked away (I was very upset because I love cats, and this one was really, really cool). The next thing I knew, I was back in the building trying to find my office again. I ended up in the IT department where I ran into Teal'c again (now with the gold tatoo) with Carter & Mitchell. Carter was saying something about an intruder that jumps from body to body. When she turned to look at me, her eyes flashed, but not like a goa'uld - it was just different. I started to run. Carter, Teal'c & Mitchell followed me. I reached the stairs and was heading down when Carther grabbed me. She started to choke me. I thought I was going to die, then Mitchell hit her with a zat. At that point, we saw something jump out of Carter and fly down the stairs.

I again found myself wandering the halls, trying to find my office. I am not sure if I'm in a timeloop or something, but I remember everything that happed before, and other people seem to remember, also. I, again, make it to IT, but this time I hide when I see Carter, Teal'c & Mitchell. One of my co-workers, our database guy sees me and asks me what is wrong. I ask him if he knows where the intruder is .... and I wake up. I have no idea what happens next.

What I do know is I never made it back to my office!! Incidently, it took my about 15 minutes to fully wake up from that dream. Talk about bizarre!
        Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

Oh and by the way going back to my 'fantasy' staying true to the shippiness. My CO is my ex-boyfriend.
          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
          LOVE HIM-> DT
          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Okay, I've got really weird stuff, first of all my sg dreams are usually mcweirish (im so into that pair) and cant go into details lets just say they involve interesting uses of lab tables.

My 2 dreams ive had that i remember are not sg show related but involve the actors.

1: Idk where most of this came from but I had a strange dream that someone posted clips to some movie that Torri Higginson did called "Lick the Hooker" (don't ask) and it didnt have anything to do with licking it was something like she was a hooker and michale caine potrayed her father who was also her pimp. OMG that was soo weird and not sure where it came from.

2: I was traveling to vancouver with joe flannigan and we stopped at kathy griffins house and jumped out the windows cuz her backyard was the way to canada. then we went to this old building that was kinda a factory inside and i was eatin with the cast. torri gave me a plate of food and stole all my cabbage. I dont remember all details but that dream was kinda weird.
            McKay: I'm invulnerable!
            Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
            McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
            My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

I always end up dreaming about driving around in a cloaked vehicle, or getting beamed up or something. Nothing major, just silly things here and there.
              Sorry Ori, I was born okay the first time.

Comment

The other night i dreamt that while Sam was sleeping somebody put a device on her head and she entered a weird dream state. She found herself in SGC and talked to Jonas. He told Sam something insightful about herself that made her stop and think. Then she got distracted by some army men running past. When she turned around he was gone. Then the whole place changed and she was in Buffy's house (the vampire slayer). Jonas was at the bottom of the stairs and the same thing happend, he told her something, she thought about it and then she got distracted by barking dogs. She turned around, Jonas ran upstairs and then everything changed and she was in the middle of a rainforest. Then i woke up.

Man I wish i could remember what he said!
                Mercy is the mark of a great man *stab* maybe im just a good man *stab* well im okay

Amanda Waller: Bruce's DNA was easy enough to obtain. He left it all over town.
                [Terry raises eyebrow]
                Amanda Waller: Not remotely what I meant.

Comment

I have a dream about Daniel every single night.
                  The most significant one, though, is this:

I died and went to Heaven, where I met up with this guy, Kurt, whom I used to be in love with. It seemed he was my soul-mate, and I was thinking I didn't really feel like I was in love with anymore or anything, but I was just like, "Okay, I guess my instincts were wrong. " So, then we got to this sort of cloud palace where we were going to be married by a man sized pyramid with a nose, a mouth, and eyes. So we were standing there, about to get married, and the pyramid's all "Can you honestly say that this is the person you love above all others?" At that point I realised I couldn't go through with the wedding. So, later I was talking to this girl (Kurt's real soul-mate, perhaps, I don't know where he was at this point), and I happened to glance over her shoulder, and saw Daniel standing at the entrance to the palace. I excused myself and got his attention. We walked over to each other. He told me he'd been sent to the wrong area of Heaven for some reason. We tried on each other's glasses (don't ask me why we still had our glasses in Heaven, it was a dream), and we laughed because we both looked really funny. Then we put our own glasses back on, and kissed, and were married, and then came the honeymoon.

As far as fantasies, I have several, all are ongoing, or at least very involved (one I worked into a fan fic), and all have to do with Daniel and me meeting, falling in love, and spending the rest of our lives (and longer) together.

Comment

i had a really strange dream i was a pupil at hogwarts and a few wraith darts flew off school i transfigured something i was holding into a stinger and fired it at them then a military helicopter landing and sg-1 got out and i told them about wizards and then i joined sg1 and surprised a few jaffa on a p[lanet with actual magic yeah weird i know

Comment

Total coincidence here that I found this thread but last night I dreamt RDA came to my apartment and wanted to take me out to dinner and I said no....

Needless to say if that really happened things would be different....
                      meh

Comment

Have you ever had a Stargate Dream? If you have post it here!

Inform me if someone already posted a topic like this recently or if this thread is violating any rule.

I actually had a SGA dream last night:

It is pretty weird but this is how it goes. I was in a puddle jumper with Mckay and some other guys (not the main team) and we were all flying around. Then we were flying over water and we crashed in the water. We try to go up but we go down, but then somehow we are out and we are flying again. Then we are like on Earth flying around. Then we like park somewhere idk where but for some reason no one can drive the ship and I have to. So Mckay is like "How can she drive, she does not have the ancient gene!" so I am like "I can try!" So I tuch the dash, and think "On" and it turns on... and Mckay is like "OMG she must have the actient gene!" and I am like "On, Off" and I keep turning it off and on and Mckay is like "OK you proved you have the gene so just drive!" so then I am flying the ship and then all of a sudden we are at Atlantis and the Teyla Shepp and Ronon are getting a check up because they just came back from a close-call mission. And Shepp is like "how was your mission" Mckay "Oh it was pretty rutine exept we found out Jessi has the gene" and ronon is like "What?" then I say "Basicly we found out I can control a jumper!" then it ends

Ok now it is your turn, tell me about your Stargate dreams, but if they get too weird... feal free to leave out some details lol.

Ronon Dex Devil
                        Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

See: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ghlight=dreams
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Thanks
                            BTW you know that thread was last posted in on Septemer 7th? Oh well.

Ronon Dex Devil

Comment

Well I think it's time for a new thread like this.

I have stargate dreams all the time. It began (well sometimes you forget dreams but as far as I know this was my first stargate dream) not so long ago. Maybe few weeks.

I was on an pel'tac on some ha'tak. I was controling it and some people (looked like jaffa) came in and talked something about an intruder. And I told some of them to guard the pel'tac and went down to engineering and did something to the control crystals. Went up to the pel'tac and started attacking some planet...

and then something happend and I went somewhere via the rings and then I woke up, like it was a nightmare.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

My dreams started only few weeks ago too. One of my first dreams went like this:

I was on some planet with SG1 and we were all of a sudden under fire against Anubis's Jaffa. We killed off all the Jaffa but then... SUPERSOLDIER! I was like "omg I am part of SG3, other SG teams always die! I am going to die on my first mission." And Teal'c is like "you are not going to die LT." Then... (I bet you can guess what happens) you guessed it I get shot and I die... thats when I wake up.

Ronon Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X