X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a very disturbing dream.
    You need help.

Comment

How odd that you weren't in it. Don't think I've ever had a dream I wasn't in. Is this the first without you?

I had a dream a few nights ago. It was odd. There were ships(cylinder like ones that looked like giant bullets or something) going across the sky. Someone came by to say the government was testing some equipment. And then Daniel/Michael was there and we were hiding out and so he saw him and started telling the truth. LOL After awhile we left to go to some wherehouse and Teal'c and Sam were there. Anyway we were able to stop whatever invasion was going on. It was truly odd and I dunno why Jack was not there. It was odd because at first it seemed like a "reality" and it was Michael not Daniel I had ran into and then later when we went to stop them and the others were there is was more like Stargate with Michael as Daniel.
      ~Melissa

Comment

what I remember of my stargate dreams:
        before it was announced that daniel would return in season 7:
        -something with human replicators (or at least first), sg1 with jonas, and ascended daniel (glowing)

some time after it was announced that narim was recycled as weirs boyfriend, atlantis had probably started already when I had this dream:
        -tollans survived, and have made contact with earth
        -features some guy I've seen before on some show, probably on belgium or holland as a tollan surviver
        -narim is in it
        -weir (crying): He's not my brother, he's my husband (about Narim)

and another dream shortly before Zero Hour aired:
        Zero Hour episode: something with SG1 (including Jack) in atlantis uniforms in some base or something (possibly Harlan's base)

and last: something with wraith soldiers running around in the train station in the city where I go to school.

Comment

Wow Kalinda, thats such a cool dream! Thanks for sharing.

I love dreams, mine, my friends', they keep me entertained all day. I can't remember any recent stargate ones, but i'll post here if i have one. Maybe if i think enough about stargate before going to bed tonight, i'll get a stargate dream .

After awhile we left to go to some wherehouse and Teal'c and Sam were there.
          Your dream sounds cool too strangemagik. I love your spelling of warehouse - it made me laugh so much!.

Queenie

McKay: In military parlance surprise... is an element on our side.

Comment

Originally posted by strangemagik
            How odd that you weren't in it. Don't think I've ever had a dream I wasn't in. Is this the first without you?

I had a dream a few nights ago. It was odd. There were ships(cylinder like ones that looked like giant bullets or something) going across the sky. Someone came by to say the government was testing some equipment. And then Daniel/Michael was there and we were hiding out and so he saw him and started telling the truth. LOL After awhile we left to go to some wherehouse and Teal'c and Sam were there. Anyway we were able to stop whatever invasion was going on. It was truly odd and I dunno why Jack was not there. It was odd because at first it seemed like a "reality" and it was Michael not Daniel I had ran into and then later when we went to stop them and the others were there is was more like Stargate with Michael as Daniel.
            I have had a few dreams where i am nt in it, or maybe i was ascended? and watching from above and couldnt intervine, i think i only had 1 stargate dream but i dont think i should say what about
            Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
            McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Oh ya if you want to make sure you have a good dream i heard that if you eat/drink dairy products (Cheese is best) it stimulates the mind before you goto bed so i think im gonna eat some cheese and put some sg1 dvds on and leave um on while i sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Steam
                Oh ya if you want to make sure you have a good dream i heard that if you eat/drink dairy products (Cheese is best) it stimulates the mind before you goto bed so i think im gonna eat some cheese and put some sg1 dvds on and leave um on while i sleep
                Hmm well that worked as well as a chocolate tea pot i dreamt about a little squiral with a face of a cat ?????

Comment

I had a dream I had a pet Wraith and my friend had a pet Ringwraith and we decided to let them do battle. Her Ringwraith won and I got mad so I got another wraith and it killed her. Then it got lose and terrorized the neighborhood.

Yes, I have freaky dreams.
                  Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                  RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

do you people dream about stargate? i did...

lol

i had a dream that i talked to God (its not like i was dead or anything, i just talked to Him) and i asked Him if we could go back in time and save egeria to save the tok'ra and destroy the goauld. He said we couldnt, and He showed me a timeline where that happened. He explained that since the tok'ra fundamentally are goauld, they would eventually start taking over everything and replace the goa'uld. that's why the tok'ra were allowed to die out... haha. then i was allowed to use my time travelling abilities to do some stuff i wanted to do but wasn't able to do... but i wont bore you with my fantasies lmao... haha...

but i didn't think of it that way. my subconscious has strange ways of telling me to let go of certain things...

does anyone else actually dream about stargate??? lol

Comment

I have had a dream about Stargate...two in fact! I don't remember the first one very well, but Sam and Daniel were on my team!

The second one was I went through the gate and found the Furlings. Much to my surpise, they were 12-foot long lizard-like creatures (more of a snake) and I dialed the DHD to go back to Earth and I jumped through and one followed me. And oddly, I turned and looked behind me WHILE I was IN the wormhole and saw the Furling following me and it opened its mouth and had half of me inside it and was about to close it and BAM! My alarm went off.

Way to interesting. I had odd dreams. I had a dream I was a serial killer. So don't even ask me to explain it!

Comment

i had a stargate dream once

its was me,sam and jack no daniel or teal'c

any way for some reason we you attacking some storge place. it was weird i had a zat made out of stone but its still work. i desgraded some one it was cool and than it end with jack fireing a staff weapon and killing a jaffa that looked like that guy bald guy from the sheild. then my dream ended kind of like a stargate ep mission was done and than i ask jack if you felt like going to eat. i said how about hamgers and he said and than i ask how about chicken and he said no and than finally i said how about chiesse food and than he said maybe and then i woke up

Comment

i had draem once where i met RDA!!!!!!!!! and i got to hug him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could control what i dream about, then i'd dream about me and rodney non-stop!

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                            i had draem once where i met RDA!!!!!!!!! and i got to hug him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could control what i dream about, then i'd dream about me and rodney non-stop!
                            *shudder* hey MKG visit MM's website, go to the SGA vids and watch the Rodney Mckay vid, you'll love it!

Comment

Ok I know I'm not a good judge on topic areas. Hope this one fits here.
                              Anyway for here is where you can post your SG/SGA dreams or fantasies. For me I have had many SG Dreams. the latest one was a Daniel love dream and dont wory I won't go into detail too much.
                              I was found barely alive on a plaet that was recently attacked by the Goa'uld. I was the only survivor and SG1 took through the stargate to earth. they brought me to their medical facility but the doctor (not Fraiser) could not help me, Dr. Jackson came and talked to me., he told me what has happened and what he and everyone were going to do. Just then a woman walked through the door and she sounded like a Goa'uld but Dr. Jackson assured me that she was not a Goa'uld and he told me she was a tok'ra, a race that hate the Goa'uld. The woman told me she was going implant me with a symbote(sp?) that she brought with her. everyone but the tok'ra left the room and the reassured me that this was the only way I could survive. I agreed to alowing her put the symbote in me. Some time had passed and I awoke to seeing dr. jackson watching over me. he asled me How i was and told him i was fine. he showed me around the base. the tour ended at the door of his quarters on base. he invited me in and at first I refused but he persuaded me to go in with him.

And thats where I'll end my telling of the dream. want to know more? Use your imagination on what happened behind the closed doors of the Sexy Dr. Daniel Jackson.

Comment

Sg-1 and I were in Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart had it's own virii lab and we were in there just sitting around listing to Sam talk about stuff when all of a sudden Teal'c goes ballistic and runs out of Wal-Mart. I follow him and then Jack and Daniel follow. When we come out of Wal-Mart we end up on a beach where there's some columns there for no particular reason. I catch up with Teal'c and talk him down and the rest of SG-1 join in and we waklk him back to Wal-Mart. Then I wake up.
                                Ask me anything and I shall tell you something you probably didn't want to hear.

I AM A STARGATE 633K AND I <3 IT.

Comment

Working...
                                X