No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dream which i had was weird to say the least, it was an Atlantis style !!!

Anyway, my team was with Sheppards offworld, when we came across a buker of some kind, they went in and had a look around whilst my team stood guard when we came under attack by the Wraith, We ran into the bunker, when we told Sheppard what had happened he order Mckay to stand guard at the door (strange) when there was more Wraith fire and Mckay was hit by a Wraith Stunner and fell to the ground as was out cold, luckly Shep lent on a leaver and activated an ancient wepon which beamed the Wraith away, and then we ran back to the Stargate and back to Atlantis

Strange Dream

Comment

I've had 2 so far (Although I might've had more, I cant remember)

The first one was at school, and RDA visited!!! It was sooo cool! We got to ask him questions, I didnt ask any cause I was shellshocked! But after that I got to hug him and everything! Now if only it was real...

I cant really remember the second one, all I can recall is knocking out Carson for some reason I think some other members of SGA were there too. We were on some type of mission thing.

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

this isnt about any character in particular but it goeas like this im at the gym (being the fitness freak i am have to keep my body and cheast muscles looking firm for the ladies you know) anyway im at the gym and i am looking at the television at its a news bullitin about a fleet of ships that have invaded kinda like a war of the worlds which could have somthing to do ith me seeing a trailer of it and reading about it the day just gone, but the aliens are the aschen they are in enviromental suits and have unleashed a virus on my town and all of earth i think anyway im with a few survivours a small group of random people whom i think live near me but i dont actually knwo them then they find us and shine their hands like a goa'uld killing them and say to me in my voice somthing like why are we here this isnt the planet we want its my fault for leading us jere im like what was all of the destruction for they leave in these cool looking ships im minght say kinda like huge death gliders but with a huge array of guns like the ship from wormhole extreme they go off to the moon and then all the population of earth comes to me and thanks me for saving them they arnt even dead then i wake up.

another goes like this its whacky very futuristic and instead of cars and trucks people have small stragates like the one from ascension season 5 they can order them on the internet and buy them in the shop they cost like 500000000000000 pounds but the econamy or whatever is so good people can afford them using them to get to work people just dial in and dial out when goaing home queing up for the gate like waiting for a bus, its so cool ive actually had it twice the second time its people keep dialing the wrong gate and ending up in new york or washington then the gates dont work im panicing cos there are no cars and planes to get back to england then im s**ting it so sceard for some reason i wake up all worried.
        Last edited by Darkstar; 13 June 2005, 06:32 AM.
        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I had a strange a amazingly relistic dream about stargate about a year ago. I was sitting it a dark room (the breifing room?) and there was this projecter. Then Maj. Carter was giving me a lecser (sp) about wormhole physics. Ikd if there was anyone else in the room cause I didn't check cause it was a dream and I didn't know it. (Did u know that if your dreaming and you fingue it out you can control the dream or wake up if you want?) Anyway I only heard about 10 sec of it and only saw 1 slide. (a picture of the stargate from above). Maj. Carter said something along the lines of "In order to open a stable wormhole..." I wish I could remember the rest.
          I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Originally posted by KarenEames
            Only season 7 ? Wouldn't that get a bit monotonous ? So your dreams begin and end with the Stargate SG-1 theme music ?
            Read closer. This person said all 7 seasons; not season 7.

BOT: Let's just say Carter, (Sam), was there. This is a PG forum.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I had a dream last night where I was in the gate room talking to Jack about the simpsons. Then all of a sudden I got this feeling that it was a dream. So I did what every gatehead would do: I ran for the open wormhole. However, half-way there I realized four things:
              1. This is a dream
              2. I know this is a dream
              3. I am in control of this dream
              4. Sam is standing 3m behind me..
              The dream went on for what seemed to be at least 20min. As mentioned above, this is a PG forum so I'm not gonna give you any details. Let's just say I had a pretty good time

*EDIT* About 6 months ago I made a fatal mistake. I had a dream about being in the show (SG-1) when I got that feeling that I was dreaming. I didn't really believe it, so I pinched my arm to check. If you're dreaming you shouldn't feel anything, I though it was just a myth. Man, was I a fool (which game is that quote from? i wanna know). When I didn't feel a thing pinching my arm I just wanted to scream (which I did). A few seconds later I woke up. And the dream was gone forever.
              Last edited by ./freelancer; 13 June 2005, 01:05 PM.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
              The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

I've had 2 dreams of sg-1 that I can remember. I usually stay up late watching sg-1, so it's no surprise.

My 1st dream was about Daniel but I can't remember the details. It had something to do with me being in love with him.

The 2nd dream was really weird, as my dreams usually are. I was in Bangladesh (where I'm originally from) in a luxury ship with RDA. We were attending a military school on the ship. We all had beds in the same room (guys & girls). There were also civilians in the ship who weren't part of the school. RDA was lying down in his bed, and told me he was retiring to spend more time w/ his daughter. I told him I only enrolled to spend time with him and would leave since he was leaving. He understood and gave me a hug, while lying down. I fell asleep in his arms and he left in the morning. (Alas! Nothing rated R happened in my dream. Darn! I'm proper even in my dreams.) He got off the ship in a village in Bangladesh! His son(!) called me to let me know he arrived safely. His son was my age. (I'm a lot younger than RDA.) His son seemed to like me romantically and frowned on the fact that I liked his dad. He was saying something disapproving to me and I pretended I had a bad cell phone connection. I was very sorry nothing more happened between RDA and me. In my dream, I wondered why he'd be in the Bangladeshi military. Very strange!
                Last edited by jerin; 13 July 2005, 03:11 PM.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Happy Birthday Rioko Avalon!

Comment

I had a disturbing dream . . . one of the actors died so they could never finish the season. Since I often dream news reports that come on the radio in my room, I didn't know if it was true . . . so the first thing I did next day was check the news and make sure it was my imagination. Sometimes I think my greatest fear is that one of the actors will die for real . . .

~Sarah, who wants the actors to live to the end of the franchise
                    Call me Sarah . . .
                    • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
                    • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
                    • Trek forever!

Comment

hehe, I have had to.

One had something to do with the Laser technology aiming to get info and visuals form anther planet, (I think it was the Tollans or the Asgrads)

Second was about something, i can recall, but i do know Daniel was holding me oh that did fell good. Hehe

Comment

i have a fantasy, cant tell you much but it involves carter and vala and a broken stargate on a deserted tropical paradise..................

Comment

Originally posted by startrekempress
                          I had a disturbing dream . . . one of the actors died so they could never finish the season. Since I often dream news reports that come on the radio in my room, I didn't know if it was true . . . so the first thing I did next day was check the news and make sure it was my imagination. Sometimes I think my greatest fear is that one of the actors will die for real . . .

~Sarah, who wants the actors to live to the end of the franchise
                          That is a scary dream. I also want them to live long & happy lives.

Comment

For a while now, i keep imagining myself as a member of a team (same as SG-1.) And making up scenarios, sometimes i think i should make a fanfic of it but i probably wouldnt be very good.
                            Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                            LOVE HIM-> DT
                            ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                              That is a scary dream. I also want them to live long & happy lives.
                              I agree - and I'm the one who had it!

~Sarah
                              Call me Sarah . . .
                              • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
                              • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
                              • Trek forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
                                For a while now, i keep imagining myself as a member of a team (same as SG-1.) And making up scenarios, sometimes i think i should make a fanfic of it but i probably wouldnt be very good.
                                You should write it. You never know how good you are unless you try.

Comment

Working...
                                X