Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Dream Rioko

Comment

I had the silliest dream. I'm still cracking up about it and it happened several months ago.

I had a dream where Season 2 Daniel was vacuming my house. In his SG-1 uniform with his boonie and everything. *sigh*

Comment

i have mixed feelings. on one hand i think its really cool to be dreaming about stargate, although its a lil weird, and on the other hand you guys have strange dreams that twists the world of stargate around... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson
          I had the silliest dream. I'm still cracking up about it and it happened several months ago.

I had a dream where Season 2 Daniel was vacuming my house. In his SG-1 uniform with his boonie and everything. *sigh*

This isn't a dream. All the Pond Hussies have their own Daniel Clones for cleaning duties

Comment

LOL soo true.

Comment

All I know is that if you try and watch the whole 7 seasons on DVD at every waking moment (outside of work that is) your dreams will always be about Stargate LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ssx001
                All I know is that if you try and watch the whole 7 seasons on DVD at every waking moment (outside of work that is) your dreams will always be about Stargate LOL!
                Only season 7 ? Wouldn't that get a bit monotonous ? So your dreams begin and end with the Stargate SG-1 theme music ?
                Michael Shanks gives aural pleasure

Comment

Like everyone else I have Stargate dreams (Usually if I've been watching a DVD before I go to bed)

And they are COMPLETELY unrepeatble on a PG forum *Evilgrin*

Comment

I remember vaguely 2 dreams about SG-1 can't really remember details, sorry.

1st dream: I saw SG-1 somewhere in an area that looks like the background of the team group picture of Orpheus. Next thing we were caught in a lil room, in a hellish like (The Devil You know chamber where the team was imprisoned in) chamber that looked like what I said between brackets. Only Sam was standing on the right of me and we were kissing echother! I don't remember if I said Amanda or Sam 2 her.

2nd dream:
                    I was in my old school and there was chaos in that room (a polyvalent hall, for drama plays). Suddenly I saw Amanda "flying" from one place to another with those branches that Tarzan uses 2 get into trees (English is not my first Language, sorry). So when I saw Amanda there (apperently we were married) I yelled: Honey, stop that, your pregnant (and I also might said, think of our baby, Olivia).

I know I have strange dreams, now I only have 2 dream about a way how 2 defeat the (spoiler): Orri.

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Ok there is one I can repeat

I once dreamed my ex husband was being tortured by Ba'al (The way he tortured Jack in Abyss) and I was handing Ba'al the knives and poison and telling him which one to use and where.

Me and my ex have been getting on better than when we were married reciently so I can't explain why I was encouraging Ba'al to torture him

Are there any budding Freud's out there

Comment

Running away from somone at college, i idily wished for a ring transporter right at that second

Help!
                        My emojournal

Comment

I've had lots of Stargate dreams, which is pretty cool. They're fun ^_^

The most recent was pretty creepy, though - I was with the Atlantis team on some kinda ship and we were being chased by a Wraith And we always rushed to close the doors. I remember having that whole creeped out and scared feeling during the whole dream, plus the sense of urgency as we attempted to escape the Wraith.

In another (which may inspire some kinda fanfic), SG1 was on some underwater planet trying to help the inhabitants fix some problem, but I can't remember much more about that one.

Another one was where the Goa'uld attacked my university... and I think the SGC was destroyed but the Gate magically remained.. and it looked a lot like the backdrop of one of the Season 7 team promo pictures ^__^; I don't remember much else of it now, though I did start a thread like this a while ago and talked about it on here.

I know there were more, but I've forgotten most of them now.

Comment

I've had a few. That'll happen when you've watched several eps in a single evening. My dreams tend not to be about specific characters; rather, they are just set in the Stargate universe.

I had a dream not too long ago, where I was host to a Goa'uld (not a specific one from the series, just a random bad Goa'uld). I was struggling to regain control of my body. I was eventually successful... but I decided I liked being worshipped, so I did not disabuse my followers of the notion that I was a god.
                            I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

I dreamt the other night that I was at a park & there was a big building that they usally reserve for functions & such.It was actually in a sorta rundown state & there were people working on it.All were SGC personnell.I was inside & took out a tube of hand lotion & started to put it on.

Someone came up with a wastebasket & was freaking out.
                              "Get rid of it ,quick!" They said[I think it was Reynolds].
                              I tossed it in the basket.Carter comes up with a cup of something,crushes it ,looks in the basket & tosses in the cup.
                              Suddenly she shrieks"I saw that in there ! why did I throw my cup in there?!
                              She snatches the waste basket & drop kicks it through the door.People are running around like crazy.There's a loud pop & the whole outside of the building is covered with goo.
                              I still haven't opened that new hand cream.
                              nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

I've only had one.....sort of.

I used to be in radio, and not long ago, I dreamed that I was working on a morning show I used to be on, but RDA was the morning man (morning DJ). I think it's because RDA kinda looks like this guy with whom I used to work. The thing is, it wasn't Jack/RDA. It was a younger, McGyver-era RDA....which makes sense, because I worked with this guy in the 80s. We were just sitting around the studio, playing songs (and I was reading news), and we were making fun of various artists and whatever else popped into our minds. I was having a pretty good time, probably because RDA is a lot wittier than the DJ I knew ever was.

I never watched McGyver, so I can't figure out why I dreamed about RDA in that era. Maybe I had been on the RDA Thunk Thread that day looking at all the old photos they post there.

Come to think about it, it probably doesn't really qualify as a Stargate dream after all.

Forget I said anything. I'm experiencing serious RDA withdrawal symptoms (fear of SG-1 without Jack), and I'm expecting it to get worse soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X