No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, I've had a few Stargate dreams. I've dreamt more than once that I'm a newly born Goa'uld whose out to rule the galaxy as Supreme System Lord.

Am I a megalomaniac? :O

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Vader View Post
      Hmm, I've had a few Stargate dreams. I've dreamt more than once that I'm a newly born Goa'uld whose out to rule the galaxy as Supreme System Lord.

Am I a megalomaniac? :O
      No I don't think so.
      I have to admit some of my Stargate dreams involve rescuing a damsel in distress. Or revovle around a fanfic I'm writting.
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I had some dreams where the Stargate comes running at me with it's orbital thrusters and with it's iris snapping at me like a shark ...

Comment

I have one I had a few months ago that I only remember small parts of it...
          all I remember of it is an underwater place, maybe Col. Sheppard in part of it and the last thing I remember is a scene of a table set in a living area of some sort, don't remember if it was still in the underwater place or what, but I think standing near the table was Jennifer Keller in a fancy dress. Then I woke up.
          http://crazystuffofrandomness.tumblr.com/ My Tumblr page...
          sigpic

Comment

I've been doing some thinking about this thread.
            And once again I have to be honest with you guys and girls.

If I'm at a Stargate related event my dreams usually end up being Stargate related.
            And Janet Frasier is in them all. Janet is one of my favourite members of the SG-1 cast.

ttyl
            Starfist.
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I've had only one Stargate-related dream that I can remember. It was in 2008 or 2009 and I remember sitting in a diner with Sheppard and McKay. After having coffee and talking (I don't remember about what), Sheppard & McKay got into an argument. It started with McKay saying, "Damn it John, I hate it when..." and then they wouldn't stop talking.
              sigpic

Comment

Most of mine revolve around me findiing a Bigger version of the Comm stone device (SGA/SG1 avalon) that was the basis for the ancients version. Unlike the smaller device it does not just comm back and fourth, but actually teleports someone from one device to the other.. BUT they are the ones who have to go back, for it to "open up a slot" to let anyone else use them.
                I find this device not on earth but say in the moon. it is the 2nd of 3 facilities linked by 2 seperate ring transporters. The first facility, nothing more than an entrance zone, is on earth (say up in canada). All it has is a single room (1 bed, toilet etc), a control panel, and the rings.
                The 2nd facility is in the moon. This has a large open bay, the above mentioned device, 3 unknown devices (though 1 is as per the dream a unit to "repair the gems many of the ancient devices use) and the ring transporter.
                The 3rd facility is (don't know where), but it is where the ancients built Destiny and the seed ships. Up there is also lots of books on the destiny, bags of gems (good and maybe some bad), and a device similar to the Kino remote but a little larger that tells you where some bad gems (in the destiny) are, and a map of how to get to them.
                Sort of a portable Damage control computer.

I use the comm device to 'teleport' back and fourth' from earth to the destiny and start doing what i can to fix it, and it takes a little while before the crew realize this.
                During one of the latter visits after the crew realize what i am doing, i get confronted and let them know about OUR earth (and how we know so much cause of the SG phenomenon being a tv show), explaiin about the facility, and get "invited" into joining the crew proper..... just as long as i allow the SGC into the other facilities so they can figure out what the other things there are, and whether the comm device i use can be used by others...

Comment

i once had a dream that:

i was working for the sgc and was helping sam figure out how to get internet through an open gate. i woke up before i found out if we got it to work .
                  sigpic

Comment

I had a dream the other night that I met Richard Dean Anderson. It was weird, I was in store looking to buy, of all things, cotton candy. I was just getting ready to pay when I looked up and there he was. Strange.

Comment

Strange indeed. I've had odd dreams of meeting famous people, but never out shopping.
                      sigpic

Comment

I keep having dreams about a stargate series that doesn't exist.

This series follows SG-1 a few years after the original series ended. In this new series they're main command is in some sort of underground off-world base for some reason. They have this new enemy that mostly relies on spaceships travel rather than the stargate. The problem is though they don't have any of their own ships (for reasons not explained in my dreams) so they mostly go to planets looking for ships and weapons they can use to combat their new foes. Mitchell, Sam, Teal'c, and Mckay, make up the main characters along with three new characters.

A couple nights ago I had a dream that the series I had been dreaming about ended after one season and a couple of movies and that another series set further in the future was made. In this new series it takes place mostly on a battle cruiser and it's a lot more grittier. Some the older characters are there but they are a lot older now.

Does anybody else have stargate related dreams?

Comment

Try wearing a nicotine patch before you go to bed. Your dreams will seam real!

Comment

I had stargate related dreams a few times. I have a wild imagination anyway, so I nonstoply brainstorm new races and ideas. Maybe one day I will be a creative consultant for the new SG spinoff.
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I had a dream about stargate.

so I woke up in stasis pod or in a room where my body was naked but I was being grown.

i was meant to be a prototype a ai merged with flesh.

the women with blond hair from stargate sg-1 was there.

the one in the team with teal'c etc

she said"what has happened, why are you a parasite"

I said"I am not a parasite, don't kill me, and I pulled off a weird slimey cord with kidney shaped thing on it, it was connected underneath, I felt no pain.

she said"i must get rid of you"

started shooting me with a gun, others came tried to catch me,

i went out the doors into a kitchen or cafe?

btw it was in a space station or something?

i ate grey powder that was for vitamins, after that I ran outside or in another room full of slime, and it was like a swamp and steam.

I also saw white suit people, like bio hazard.

Comment

I have had dreams of Goa’uld taking people as hosts. Repeated dreams of that. I forgot the term for that. I do dream about stargate quite frequently.
                                Hello
                                I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Working...
                                X