No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the night when I started reading Stargate slash (I spent a few hours reading exclusively McShep), I dreamt a funny comedy/romantic dream about, well, McShep. I'm 3rd person view.

Then, a few days after that, after breaking into Daniel/Jack, but not the same night as I did it, I dreamt another comedy/romantic dream with Daniel and Jack in 3rd person view.

I've also dreamt of myself as member on the Atlantis expedition in 1st person view . But I don't remember much about it.

Comment

I actually remember a dream but it is so wacky it is too hard to understand, but most of my SG dreams are first person. But occasionally they are 3rd person.

Ronon Dex Devil
      Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

I posted a Thread called Dreams of Stargate.
        But anyhow I had a Dream about both Atlantis and Stargate Sg1 it was about me being on a ship like the Aroura I think I was an Ancient but I was leading a fleet of Goa'uld motherships, Asgard ships, and other Aroura ships. And I was comuticateing with Me who said the Wraith were all attacking Atlantis and his fleet. I knew what next to do we both said that it was time I left telling them I was going to fight them myself I head out and Carter catchs up and says shes coming. I told her that this would probley be last moment we will ever meet face to face Alive the door close I can hear her banging on the door saying what do Mean she Screams no. I leave useing a secret passage into a room I see Me its time to do it and I say back Right. I put a message to all saying my final goodbye and I focus my power and say I'm takeing you with me Prior and wraith scome. I feel power coming out of me and after there was nothing left I fell dead and I say a Galatic View of both Me and the other me's ship as a blast hits the
        Wraith and the Ori ships blew up and I Awoke.
        I have this dream twice but its got to be one of my favorites
        Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
        Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
        new enemy of the Ori
        At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Posted here before, a while ago I had a dream about being implanted by RA as a Goauld. I then had one where somehow I got onto the Stargate Expedition and O'Neill had just shot RA, the kids didn't go to RA's defence, and I somehow got taken over. So I guess that's a nightmare. But Anise was in it too, so. In fact, that second one was interesting seeing as I had fallen asleep with the T.V. on and Stargate the movie was about to come on. I guess my subconsciousness was listening in. Wait a minute, both of them involved sleeping during Stargate or right after. Geez.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I just rememberd I had a Dream a couple weeks ago.
            I was walking on my street (I'm a Cornnel on a Team)and a dark orb came at me it went into me and I could feel Anubis and he was plaing to steal the Puddle Jumper to use it to go threw Time. But then I spoke to him and he decide to Blend because he read my mind and new how cold hearted I can be and we could come with great my plains. He become an Ergo to me. I got the general to let me get on the Ethon (looks like the Prometheus) when I got on I went to the Armory and got Zats and started to shoot people and then someone shoot me I turned and used my power The Others are to scared of te ori to stop me I take over the and headed to a planet without a Stargate and Beamed myself down it was Anubis base he told me how to create the Super soldier and after I put on the Deadman Armor I took them to the ship and Head to Atlantis. The Dealdus met us near atlantis I set a bomb and Teleported it aboard and it blew. I sent my men down and watched as they wiped out next moment I'm siting in the Chair and my men bring me Shepard and McKay I ask them to join me (star wars lines) they say they will never join me I say I will break you and the Ancient mind device are in my hands. the Dream ends.
            Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
            Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
            new enemy of the Ori
            At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

You know mine began when I read that other dream thread.... Very strange.

You don't wanna know how they go (and ya thought Moebius was confusing?)

Comment

I just had a dream the other night where me and carter couldn't get through the gate for some reason and and we were being shot at by jaffa and every time we would go to shoot, a paintball would come out of the gun. Wierd dream.

Comment

I had a really weird dream last night. The weird part of it is it was not all wako like most of my dreams, it was actually quite real like.

Well I was on this planet and Shepp and his team were there. I was this girl/lady who was stuck on this planet for 20 years after my planet was culled. In my dream, when I was just a little child my uncle got me out, but died when I was 14 (the weird thing is in this dream the uncle looked like my rl uncle that really did die when I was 14). So I was alone on this planet for like 5-10 years. Well Shepp and his team like sensed my presence (at least ronon did) Ronon is like "We are being watched". I am hiding behind a HUGE red wood tree trying to stay calm, but I am really nervous and scared. Then Shepp is like "If it breaths kill it" (Is that line from "Doom"?) an so I am all scared and I have a cloaking device so I cloak myself and I try to breath quietly but I am too scared. They are like right next to me and Ronon is like "wait a minute" and he like knows I'm there and grabs me and throws me to the ground. Thats when the cloak stops working and I am all screaming because I think they are going to shoot me. But too bad because I woke up! (I smelled coffee!) Kind of a bad dream but it could have evolved to pleasant dream.

Ronon Dex Devil
                  Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

i can't remember mine T_T i had one last night, but i remember that O'neill wasn't in it. instead it was mitchell ^^;

Comment

Potentially disturbing dream ahead:

I had a dream the other night that I was stranded on some forest planet with some of the members of Atlantis and we were trying to get our puddle jumper to work. Not only that, but in the dream I was dating McKay. And I'm a guy.

Comment

I've had a number of Stargate dreams. All were of SG-1, so far.

My first dream was of Jonas and the rest of the SG-1 team.
                        Then in my second SG-1 dream, Jack got captured by some aliens.
                        In another dream, I worked for a company and I found a stack of my comic books there.
                        I took them, then they wanted me to go to a 'refresher course' - which I was finding a waste of time. I had to go there whether I wanted or not.
                        I hated this loss of control. When I got there, there was a huge hallway with lots of women using PC's with large monitors. It looked quite odd.

I found a note there. It was written in Greek. At least that's what Dr Daniel Jackson told me. I didn't look at the text itself.

The note showed that some Russians (the persons who wrote it) wanted to write a book in English and to destroy the whole world. I had to intervene, to stop them from doing this. Daniel created a fake note, a real clever thing, which would claim to be from some Internet pseudonym. He would place an ad with that text....

In yet another dream I had I was at a table with the actors who play the parts of Stargate SG-1. It was great to be there. There was Christopher Judge, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Richard Dean Anderson, Don Davis.
                        I talked to them all. All were happy with me except RDA. He got very angry and annoyed with me or what I said.

In another dream I saw the 4th Doctor Who and Daniel Jackson , well we see this lizard, an intelligent creature smaller than a packet of soup, and it is in a soup packet. We wait for it to disappear.

Another Stargate dream: An alien (like the one in the novel Calculating God) talked to SG-1 and myself. He tries some alien substance like Vicks Vaporub on them. It doesn't work on me - I only see some light rainbow colours. I'm concerned that this could give away important information on the Asgards.

Yet another one: Jack O'Neil was the only SG-1 member in the dream. Together with some people he had been shrunk down to a small size. He managed to operated the Stargate (didn't see how) and it opened.

They all went through it. Somehow their small size made the passing through the vortex in a different way, there were lots of lines and they could walk on them... it was strange.

In another Stargate SG1 dream - I was Teal'c this time (very odd).. I was talking with Sam then we went to China.

I had a couple more dreams but they were too brief.
                        http://www.scirev.net/ - My Dr Who fanfics, many crossing over with Stargate & Sliders
                        sigpic
                        My fics at my site
                        Other fanfics on fanfiction.net --includes a new SGU/Space:1999 crossover, as well as the Dalek Stargate

Comment

I have not had a dream about SG but i would presume sheppard, jonas and mitchell would be in it

The only scifi dream i've had is about the warp core of voyager (wtf?). None about SG - yet!
                          My favs:

Comment

I've had quite a few myself, even had one last night which to me was a little strange and the only two members of Atlantis I remembered were Ronan and for some reason Sgt. Bates was there too. And get this, Ronan walking through what looked like am airport I'm serious, oh and by the way if you want to clearly remember your dreams eat a piece of cheese before bed thats what I do and the dreams can sometimes be vivid as hell.

Comment

i cannot discuss such things on a PG forum
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
                              Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
                              Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

i just had one! well, sort of. i had a dream. but then carter came at the end. and O'niell was there for a short bit

Comment

Working...
                                X