No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know Stargate has left a tremendous impact on your psyche when you have two dreams with SG elements a mere 6 months apart! I honestly can't believe it, I've been a trekkie all my life and I've only had 3 dreams in my entire life that has had anything to do with Star trek.

So anyways last April I dreamed that my Husband and I worked on one of the auxiliary SG sites we were in IT or something? I it was all very mundane like I remember looking over a switch's configuration, and then 5 Ha'taks appeared in orbit over the planet, and started bombing the place, and the Colonel in charge, order an evacuation through the Stargate. But then someone said they detected the Asgard approaching on Radar. Everyone was so relieved,then Thor dropped out of the sky, only it wasn't the Thor we were expecting, it was the MCU version played by Chris Hensworth. He started hurling the Mjölnir, at the Ha'taks and each time it made contact the ship would blow up. Wrong Thor perhaps but I sure as hell wasn't complaining.

So last night I had yet another SG related dream, it was also hilariously Halloween themed to boot. :O What was odd is the fact that I couldn't actively participate in the dream, I was mostly a passive observer. But I'm kind of glad for that, because ever since watching Atlantis I was concerned with the possibility of having nightmares about the Wraith lol. Okay so in this dream there were 3 Wraith's who were stranded on Earth, a Scientist a Queen and a military officer, you know the warrior ones with faces, not the masked guys. And they were like hiding out in this vacation house in the middle of the woods. They'd apply makeup on if they needed to go out to look humans, much like that wraith in Vegas. There was a lake on the property and they were growing a hive ship in there....don't ask me how that makes sense, dreams are weird! Their biggest concern was that it was going to take some time, and they would eventually need to pick off unsuspecting people from the near by road to feed on. But they were trying to prolong the need to do that as much as possible because they didn't want to draw the attention of the military.

Anyways they had those little ball camera things surveying the property. (But they were using regular monitors to look at the footage.) And well they weren't the only predators looking to pick people off in those woods. There was a werewolf and Vampire that worked together. I remember the Wraith were every upset but also curious about this. So the military one, went out there with a stunner and started chasing the werewolf but got ambushed by the vampire, he bit his neck but then the Wraith slammed his hand and into the Vampire's chest, and he immediately turned to dust, which surprised the Wraith. I guess there's not much life force in a dead body that's being animated by the blood of others? The queen and the scientist cornered the werewolf, they stunned him and then put him in a cocoon in the basement. This is where I started to feel so sorry of the werewolf. They were perplexed because it was like a human dog hybrid, and they didn't know if they could feed on him. So the scientist ran some test using Earth type lab equipment. The scientist was confident that they could, and offered to used himself as a test subject. He fed on the werewolf a bit, and seemed very pleased with the flavor. They took turns feeding on the poor woflman, and when the moon when the full moon was gone, it's like he had a new body again, but now he was just some human dude with no memory of how he ended up in a basement inside of some weird insectiod cocoon thing. When they found out through google what a werewolf was they figured he'd be renewed every month.

They intended to keep him alive like that until they could leave Earth, the queen thought it was fitting fate, since he and that other strange being attacked them first. It started to become a lot more like a nightmare. He was just there alone in the dark he would cry, and call out of help, and I couldn't do anything since I was like a ghost. I remember thinking if only he could have had a knife like Ronon did....Yeah, it was weird and where better to share this weirdness then on Gateworld I guess.

Comment

Working...
    X