Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Stargate Dreams

Default Re: Stargate Dreams?

You know mine began when I read that other dream thread.... Very strange.

You don't wanna know how they go (and ya thought Moebius was confusing?)

I just had a dream the other night where me and carter couldn't get through the gate for some reason and and we were being shot at by jaffa and every time we would go to shoot, a paintball would come out of the gun. Wierd dream.

An imaginary land known as "Stargate Lala Land"

I had a really weird dream last night. The weird part of it is it was not all wako like most of my dreams, it was actually quite real like.

Well I was on this planet and Shepp and his team were there. I was this girl/lady who was stuck on this planet for 20 years after my planet was culled. In my dream, when I was just a little child my uncle got me out, but died when I was 14 (the weird thing is in this dream the uncle looked like my rl uncle that really did die when I was 14). So I was alone on this planet for like 5-10 years. Well Shepp and his team like sensed my presence (at least ronon did) Ronon is like "We are being watched". I am hiding behind a HUGE red wood tree trying to stay calm, but I am really nervous and scared. Then Shepp is like "If it breaths kill it" (Is that line from "Doom"?) an so I am all scared and I have a cloaking device so I cloak myself and I try to breath quietly but I am too scared. They are like right next to me and Ronon is like "wait a minute" and he like knows I'm there and grabs me and throws me to the ground. Thats when the cloak stops working and I am all screaming because I think they are going to shoot me. But too bad because I woke up! (I smelled coffee!) Kind of a bad dream but it could have evolved to pleasant dream.
    http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/643/forjessjs6.png
    Ronon Dex Devil
    Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

i can't remember mine T_T i had one last night, but i remember that O'neill wasn't in it. instead it was mitchell ^^;

Potentially disturbing dream ahead:

I had a dream the other night that I was stranded on some forest planet with some of the members of Atlantis and we were trying to get our puddle jumper to work. Not only that, but in the dream I was dating McKay. And I'm a guy.

I've had a number of Stargate dreams. All were of SG-1, so far.

My first dream was of Jonas and the rest of the SG-1 team.
    Then in my second SG-1 dream, Jack got captured by some aliens.
    In another dream, I worked for a company and I found a stack of my comic books there.
    I took them, then they wanted me to go to a 'refresher course' - which I was finding a waste of time. I had to go there whether I wanted or not.
    I hated this loss of control. When I got there, there was a huge hallway with lots of women using PC's with large monitors. It looked quite odd.

I found a note there. It was written in Greek. At least that's what Dr Daniel Jackson told me. I didn't look at the text itself.

The note showed that some Russians (the persons who wrote it) wanted to write a book in English and to destroy the whole world. I had to intervene, to stop them from doing this. Daniel created a fake note, a real clever thing, which would claim to be from some Internet pseudonym. He would place an ad with that text....

In yet another dream I had I was at a table with the actors who play the parts of Stargate SG-1. It was great to be there. There was Christopher Judge, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Richard Dean Anderson, Don Davis.
    I talked to them all. All were happy with me except RDA. He got very angry and annoyed with me or what I said.

In another dream I saw the 4th Doctor Who and Daniel Jackson , well we see this lizard, an intelligent creature smaller than a packet of soup, and it is in a soup packet. We wait for it to disappear.

Another Stargate dream: An alien (like the one in the novel Calculating God) talked to SG-1 and myself. He tries some alien substance like Vicks Vaporub on them. It doesn't work on me - I only see some light rainbow colours. I'm concerned that this could give away important information on the Asgards.

Yet another one: Jack O'Neil was the only SG-1 member in the dream. Together with some people he had been shrunk down to a small size. He managed to operated the Stargate (didn't see how) and it opened.

They all went through it. Somehow their small size made the passing through the vortex in a different way, there were lots of lines and they could walk on them... it was strange.

In another Stargate SG1 dream - I was Teal'c this time (very odd).. I was talking with Sam then we went to China.

I had a couple more dreams but they were too brief.

Chief Master Sergeant

I have not had a dream about SG but i would presume sheppard, jonas and mitchell would be in it

The only scifi dream i've had is about the warp core of voyager (wtf?). None about SG - yet!

Chief Master Sergeant

I've had quite a few myself, even had one last night which to me was a little strange and the only two members of Atlantis I remembered were Ronan and for some reason Sgt. Bates was there too. And get this, Ronan walking through what looked like am airport I'm serious, oh and by the way if you want to clearly remember your dreams eat a piece of cheese before bed thats what I do and the dreams can sometimes be vivid as hell.

i cannot discuss such things on a PG forum
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Default Re: Stargate dreams and Fantasies

i just had one! well, sort of. i had a dream. but then carter came at the end. and O'niell was there for a short bit

Default Stargate Dreams

This thread is for anyone who wish to discuss any Dreams of Stargate that they may have had, and if possible what the dreams means??

I’ve posted this thread as yesterday I had a Dream that I really liked this Girl. The only problem was she was a Wraith. In the Dream, she looked Human but had to feed on others to survive.
    The Dream is burly now but in it was Ronan’s Gun, which I had, but each time I fired the Energy Blast were really really useless like it had run out of energy.
    Her and Me stood side-by-side killing ‘others’. Can’t remember what we were killing. I had Ronan’s Gun and she had a Wraith Stunner.
    Near the end of the dream in a White Van, she said that she could not be with me because she was Wraith (Human looking) so she told me her wrong address.
    When I went to the House, I felt her nearby but I could only hear her.
    I think her Dad come out looking for me after that but I woke up

I was really really appreciate if anyone out knows what this Dreams means?
    Last edited by VSHARMA; August 1st, 2008 at 02:23 AM.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

Talking Re: ***stargate Dreams***

Quote Originally Posted by VSHARMA View Post
    I was really really appreciate if anyone out knows what this Dreams means?
    It's obvious what the dream means. You're nuts.

No, seriously, sounds like you might be having issues with a girl you think is out of reach / out of your league. Did the "Wraith girl" in your dream resemble any women you know? This might be the representation of repressed feelings from your subconscious. [/dr phil]
    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Lieutenant Colonel The Great Lord Baal's Avatar

Default Re: ***stargate Dreams***

My Stargate dreams involve being a system lord I think you can see where this is going
    D:\My Documents\MaliceMizerSigniture.png

playing Eye of the Tiger in the Impala with Dean!!

I've had a stargate atlantis dream!

In my dream i found myself underneath the bridge of my secondary school. The bridge connected two of the buildings (A and B Block) together. Joe Flanigan is there and his clothes are flashing all different colours and we're playing "Tick". My clothes are black. Joe chases and ticks me. Suddenly my clothes flash the same as joe. He then pushes me really hard and i lose my balance. I expect to feel concrete but i don't. I land on a mattress. Both our clothes stop flashing and are now black. Joe then, ahem......straddles me and kisses me.

I then find myself in my nan's living room, but i feel as if i am Joe Flanigan (i'm gutted i didn't check out the merchandise!) not me, Kady Kelly. i (still still as Joe) look out of the window, to what is supposed to be the back garden but i find myself looking in to a corridor, like what you would find at a hospital. There are people in suits (like lawyers) walking past and there is a plain looking girl standing there and she turns her head and says to me (still as joe), "Come here! Come to me, joe!" then the last thing i can remember is yelling somthing about incurring the wrath of God!

Any idea what this means? *snickers*
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m266/Kellykuk/sig_kadyJFguitarbanner.jpg target=_blank>http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...itarbanner.jpg</a></div>

Major General

nearly all the SG based dreams i have had involve me either finding a piece of ancient tech that starts us down having a real SGC program.

Quote Originally Posted by Kady View Post
    I've had a stargate atlantis dream!

In my dream i found myself underneath the bridge of my secondary school. The bridge connected two of the buildings (A and B Block) together. Joe Flanigan is there and his clothes are flashing all different colours and we're playing "Tick". My clothes are black. Joe chases and ticks me. Suddenly my clothes flash the same as joe. He then pushes me really hard and i lose my balance. I expect to feel concrete but i don't. I land on a mattress. Both our clothes stop flashing and are now black. Joe then, ahem......straddles me and kisses me.

I then find myself in my nan's living room, but i feel as if i am Joe Flanigan (i'm gutted i didn't check out the merchandise!) not me, Kady Kelly. i (still still as Joe) look out of the window, to what is supposed to be the back garden but i find myself looking in to a corridor, like what you would find at a hospital. There are people in suits (like lawyers) walking past and there is a plain looking girl standing there and she turns her head and says to me (still as joe), "Come here! Come to me, joe!" then the last thing i can remember is yelling somthing about incurring the wrath of God!

Any idea what this means? *snickers*
    it means you should check into a mental home, pref hi-sec

I had mix between Heroes and Stargate
    I can't remeber what was going but...
    I was on some planet leaving with sg1 when a Prior steps threw the gate blabing about Origin. I take my gun and shoot at him but the bullet stops and he turns into Syler. I backup but end up at a wall of a building in New york city. My hands begin to Glow as Syler comes at me, I extend my hands at him but then I fill like I'm being pulled back which then it plays out like what happened when Oma stoped Daniel. I'm pulled into Darkness surrounded in it until I see the stargate open above my head which I fall into it and arrive back on the Planet again. and it continues to happen over and over again and every time I try somthing different, somthing else stops me eventually I finally am not being held back but before I can do anything to Syler I wake up.

I hate waking up at the good part in dreams
    Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
    Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
    new enemy of the Ori
    At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Oh, my goodness. I have had so many Stargate dreams, all SG-1, and all involving Daniel in some way; most of the time he’s the main focus of the dream. I have an SG-1 dream just about every night. Actually, I probably have one every night. I think I just don't remember all of them for one reason or another. The first dream I ever had I actually (well, not actually, but you know what I mean) went through the Stargate, which was very cool. The strangest dream I ever had is the one where I was Sam. I was out of phase, as it were, and I needed to help Jack with something on a goa’uld mother ship, I believe it was. I don't remember how I was able to communicate with him exactly, or how I came back into phase, but I remember I thought like Sam, and I was in love with Jack, but I called him "General O'Neill". After I got back into phase, Jack was sleeping in one of the seats on the ship, and I wanted to rest on his lap, but I didn't think it would be appropriate to rest on the general's lap, so I opted to sit next to the seat and lean my head against it. The whole thing was so interesting. I didn't know a person could dream they were someone else like that, where they totally thought like them and all. I also had a dream involving a quantum mirror, where the first person I saw when I went through it was Teal'c. I woke up from that one before there was a conclusion. My latest dream involved Daniel somehow coming to this reality and bringing me back with him, so I gave away all my money by burying it and giving the clues to find it to my favourite charities. This one also didn’t have a conclusion, coincidentally, as they both involved me going to the SG-1 reality that we generally see. The best dream I've had so far, though, and probably will ever have, is the one where I dreamt I got to Heaven, and I was going to marry this guy I thought was my soul-mate, and the Pyramid dude who was marrying us asked me if I was sure this was the person I wanted to spend eternity with, and I realised it wasn't. Then Daniel came, and I understood he's the person I'm meant to be with. So we were married, and kissed and stuff, and it was the most wonderful dream in the history of dreams.
    So, yeah, those are a few highlights from my vast library, if you will, of SG-1 related dreams.

oh my god what a great thread!!!!!!!!

well i once had this dream recently about Dr. Carson Beckett it was really erotic, whoa i mean it was really amazing, it started with me being in the infirmary and things just got crazy, oh he such a big burly man he used to wrestle ( don't worry , i won't get weird), but i think it means i am going to miss Paul McGillion on Atlantis, i go to his website everyday i love that picture of him he is so cute with his blue eyes.

oh i once had this other dream i woke up on Atlantis that was interesting, man that would be great if that really happened, maybe a little frightening cause i have to get to work in the morning, and it is not like i can call in, but very cool

I don't know if my dreams are sg related but I keep having dreams the earth is being over run by armies of aliens they are killing people off and i'm one of the last survivors on the run. It's like i'm being hunted. One time my hotel room door was being kicked down and I had to jump on the out side of the hotel from room to room floor to floor. One room had this woman who I really enjoyed talking to I guess she was rich to because it was a sweet she was staying in with a private elevator . The elevator was blocked so they could not get up into her room easily . Anyways at the end the door to her room was being banged in and I took this woman on the out side of the hotel with me and we jumped down the the ground and started to run. All I hear when i'm running in the city is screaming and people being killed.

One dream I was being hunted and I grabbed on to a big balloon and flew out of the city into the country side. They were there as well though and I was being hunted there. I was hiding behind bushes and in peoples homes. I guess the people were all dead so there was just homes. The only time I ever really got away from them was once when I took a balloon and flew into the rain forest where there was nobody around just trees. I guess it this ever really happened RAIN FOREST is the key