Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Dreams

Ever since I got into stargate...most of my dreams are about earth being destroyed by one thing or another....

does anyone else have this problem? it's quite annoying, and i'd prefer to have my normal, boring dreams back.

or if i keep having those dreams, i'd very much like characters of stargate to be involved...in some way.

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
    Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
    Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

I think those dreams would be awesome!
    "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Quite a few of my dreams involve the SGC. They're quite cool except sometimes I don't get to go through the gate

But going off-world is fun! Except when I die....
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I dreamed I was on the Tollan homeworld with SG1 once.
        Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

I get all kinds of dreams influenced by one thing or the other that I like....the last Stargate influenced one, though, was about finding one of my (fake) Greek pots suddenly being adorned with a picture of a little snake on the lid. I just *had* to open it.....and in it was a (live!) Goa'uld. As we say in Germany, it wanted to jump with its naked little arse (sorry!) into my face. That was scary. I checked all my Greek pots next morning, but they still just had piccies of naked little blokes on them

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
          Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
          ~CELLO!~
          ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

God, I thought I was the only one who dreamed of the Stargate being real! As you can probably tell, I have dreamed that I was a Jaffa before...

Jaffa, KREE!

Comment

Originally posted by Serpent Guard
              God, I thought I was the only one who dreamed of the Stargate being real! As you can probably tell, I have dreamed that I was a Jaffa before...
              That's scary as well...I mostly dream of being a linguist/Egyptologist...hey, I am that already in RL....*blush*

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
              ~CELLO!~
              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                ... was about finding one of my (fake) Greek pots suddenly being adorned with a picture of a little snake on the lid.......

I checked all my Greek pots next morning, but they still just had piccies of naked little blokes on them
                Same thing surely?
                Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

I had the wierdest dream ever. It involved a roller coaster, and a gou'ald putting a stargate around the track....It was very....odd....
                  sigpic

Comment

I did have a dream once that I went through the gate, except it wasn't actually the gate (physically). I can remember the gate being dialed, the locking on, the kawoosh etc etc, and then I walked somewhere, and then I was in a forest type thing and there was a gate about 200meters behind me - almost like I was unconcious in a dream.

Comment

In my dream, I was Danial Jackson, and we'd brought this life form back from another lanet and it was in a sealed container, we placed it into an experiment chmaber, all of a sudden it changed shape and was outside of the box. Then it began replicating and everywhere throughout the SGC these creatures popped up. We realised they were actually billions of particle sized creatures that just grouped themselves together. These creatures bagn attacking SGC personell and a lockdown was ordered, though that made no difference. I as Jackson, escaped the base and went to the NID for help. They suited me up in this Goa'uld outfit that was resistant to the effects and attacks of the particle aliens. And I went back in and somhow saved the day.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

You know, I was thinking about starting a thread about this today!

Anyways, I have a lot of dreams about Stargate. Here are the latest two that I can remember if anyone wants to know:

In one, I was swimming in this giant pool to get to the gate in order to dial out and tell Hammond something, but people I knew kept on stopping and asking me questions. Jack or anyone wasn't it in.

The second one, which occured last night, was more vivid. It started out with Carter meeting me in my hallway, and then we moved up and met Daniel for an ambush in my attic. Appearently there was some important artifact up there . Teal'c had become a secret agent for Yu, and was leading a fake attack on my house. I then jump out and yell "Kree Tok'ra" (I recall that very clearly) and proceeded to wrestle the staff weapon off of another Jaffa and shot him, then ran through my attic blasting people. I looked down the steps into my room and saw Jack, then I woke up.

Okay, enough embarising myself for tonight.
                        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
                          You know, I was thinking about starting a thread about this today!

Anyways, I have a lot of dreams about Stargate. Here are the latest two that I can remember if anyone wants to know:

In one, I was swimming in this giant pool to get to the gate in order to dial out and tell Hammond something, but people I knew kept on stopping and asking me questions. Jack or anyone wasn't it in.

The second one, which occured last night, was more vivid. It started out with Carter meeting me in my hallway, and then we moved up and met Daniel for an ambush in my attic. Appearently there was some important artifact up there . Teal'c had become a secret agent for Yu, and was leading a fake attack on my house. I then jump out and yell "Kree Tok'ra" (I recall that very clearly) and proceeded to wrestle the staff weapon off of another Jaffa and shot him, then ran through my attic blasting people. I looked down the steps into my room and saw Jack, then I woke up.

Okay, enough embarising myself for tonight.
                          Ohh, that is soooo funny!

I have tears of laughter in my eyes!

I've had a couple of dreams about stargate but not quite that vivid. Unfortunately, I don't remmber them very well though.

I often have really vivid dreams, usually with a complete story line and characters and stuff as if i'm reading a book.

Actually, sometimes I dream I'm reading a book/watching a movie and I dream about what happens in the book/movie...

I should write some of those ideas down lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                            Actually, sometimes I dream I'm reading a book/watching a movie and I dream about what happens in the book/movie...
                            I've done that with video games... I am honestly NOT a geek... Ok, maybe just a little

Comment

Good morning, afternoon or evening everyone,

So I did a search for this before posting it and found an old thread from back in June that's long dead now.. so i decided to make a new one, hence the "take 2". It's mostly because that I had a very strange Stargate dream last night.. well, not so much strange as cool.. hehe..

My dream:

Okay, it all started when I went out to do something... no idea what, but I did.. and Matt (my borther) was suddenly here, no idea why.. and appearantly he had sex with some girl I dont know while I was out doing whatever I was doing.. O_o

And then the Goa'uld were attacking.. but they attacked my residence (I'm a university student) as oppose to the SGC.. and they did something that caused everyone to pass out.. and Cordelia (from the TV show Angel; just finished watching S2 of it) was working at the Hitching Post (our little fast food place downstairs) and she passed out, too... and then, suddenly, Jaffa were running around my residence. Then the next thing I know, they destroy the SGC... and it cuts to SG1 trying to find the Gate to see if it's still around. And Skaara was suddenly with them..

So they find the Gate and it looks EXACTLY like it did in that neat season 8 promo pic.. you know the one where SG1 is standing in the watery stuff and the Gate is behind them? That one.. it's just standing there... and some Jaffa ring down from the Mothership and they grab Skaara.. and it shows him onboard the ship in a room with a bunch of others.. and suddenly we realize that he's the father of the child of the girl my brother had sex with O_O! I don't know... or maybe Matt was with SG1, I can't remember.. the child's father either suddenly switched from Matt to Skaara or it was Matt the whole time and he was just wearing Skaara's Abydonian garb O-o

So anyway, they take him away because, for some odd reason, the Goa'uld want this child... who it appears they've also stolen.. noo idea why.. >< And then, I think, SG1 come under attack from Jaffa.. but I can't remember... I sorta woke up around that time.

I've had a bunch of other Stargate dreams as well, but this one is the weirdest.. and even stranger that I wasn't actually IN it....

So everyone, feel free to share any Stargate-related dreams you've had.. and I apologize if this is in the wrong forum >_<

Comment

Working...
                              X